Chapter Forty-One

Lexa's POV-
I wake up on the couch which is strangely comfortable. Clarke is still sleeping. I decide that I should allow her to sleep because when she does wake it won't be pleasant for her. I decide to have a shower, our shower system is quite complicated and hard to go into but the shower water is always warm in the commanders bathroom. When i'm finished, i get dressed and walk out with my hair still wet. Clarke is sitting up in bed, rubbing her eyes when I walk into the room. She doesn't seem shocked to see me. "Hello Clarke, how do you feel?" I ask. She looks at me and groans.

"Like shit" she mutters.

"I'll go get you some water and medicine" i offer.

"Yes please" She says with thankful eyes. I walk towards the door and reach for the handle. "Lexa?" I hear her soft voice. I turn to her and smile softly at her.

"Yes?" I ask.

"I'm so in love with you" she says. My eyes widen and she smiles at me. I walk towards her.

"What?" i need her to say it again so i know i'm not hearing things.

"I'm so inlove with you Lexa. I remember last night, you told me to tell you in the morning and that's what I'm doing" Clarke says. I kneel beside the bed. "I love you"

"I love you too" I say. Clake reaches over and pulls my face in to kiss me, when our lips meet her mouth tastes of alcohol and mint. I pull away and rest my forehead on hers. "You taste of alcohol" I say with a laugh. Clarke chuckles and lays down on her back.

"Of course i do"

Raven's POV-
I wake up next to a naked Luna with furs wrapped around her her body, i'm not sure how this happened. Actually no i remember everything, we danced, we kissed and we left to go to my room to talk. Soon enough our clothes were on the floor. Luna's eyes were on me, i lean down to kiss her. She smiles through the kss. "Good morning" she says.

"It is a good morning" i muse.

"Why's that?" Luna asks.

"Because i'm waking up next to the most beautiful girl I have ever seen" Raven flirts. "Even if we only started talking two days ago, I am happy"

"Time is limited, why wait?" Luna says before leaning in a kissing me deeply. I smile into the kiss and pull her ontop of me. Luna pulls away. "Its a good thing Heda makes days after a celebration a rest day" she says before leaning in and kissing me again.

Lexa's POV-

"Indra, have you seen Luna by any chance?" I ask Indra who is ordering some trikru warriors around. Indra's attention is on me now.

"She hadn't come to eat with the other leaders this morning, neither did the skai prisa (sky princess)" Indra says, her tone remains strong and flat.

"Yes, clarke isn't feeling well. I need to speak to Luna about something important" i say. Indra nods.

"If i see her i will send her straight to you" Indra says. I nod and walk back into the tower. I press the button to the second highest floor where leaders and friends stay. Truth is, what i wanted to tell Luna wasn't important. I wanted to tell her about Clarke.