Chapter Forty-Two

Lexa's POV-
There weren't any guards at Luna's door which made me feel sick to my stomach with worry. I go to open the door when im stopped by Octavia. I forgot her room was on this floor. "I think it would be wise to knock Lexa" she says softly. "I saw her and Raven go in there last night" she explains before moving towards the lift. I raise my fist to the door and knock.

"Thanks Octavia" i say before the doors to the lift close. I hear footsteps in the room. They aren't calm footsteps either, they seem rushed. The door opens slightly so i can only see luna's face.

"Hello Leksa" she says with a smile. She stands at the door to stop me from seeing in.

"I know Raven's in there" I say as i let a laugh out. Luna let's out a sigh and looks back in the room. When she is satisfied she lets me in. Raven sits there with messy hair and her shirt on backwards. I hold in a laugh. "I see you two are making the most of your free time"

"Yeah yeah" raven says before throwing a blanket over her head in annoyance. "I get why you're amused heda, you've come to give me payback for interupting you and clarke. You succeeded because i am sexualy frustrated."

"Too much information and that's not why im here, thats justa bonus" I say, allowing a smirk to show on my face. Raven grunts.

"Then why are you here?" She asks.

"Well, Raven just pretend I'm not telling you this but I think Clarke and I are together" I say. A huge smile appears on Luna's face because she knows that I have been waiting for Clarke. Raven removes the blanket from her head and just smirks.

"You think? What makes you say 'think'?" She asks.

"Well she hasn't said we are together but she said that she is in love with me and then we kissed" I explain.

"Yep, you're together" Raven says before throwing the blanket over her head again. "I can't believe she worked out her feelings so fast" Raven says. I shake my head and look at Luna, she laughs and hugs me.

"You've been in heart ache for so long, you deserve this" she says. "You deserve everything you want"

"A ruthless commander like me?" I ask. Luna laughs and shakes her head.

"No, you're not ruthless. You're badass but you're full of peace. Something that your sister didn't know" Luna explains. I nod. I then get an image in my head of my sister dead on the floor, I remember her laughing at me just before I finished her off.

"The things I did for peace" I mutter. "So what's going on between you two?"

"Well we haven't really discussed it" Luna says slowly.

"You can't really discuss much when your mouths are busy" I say. I don't know what's wrong with me today. When I'm happy I begin to make jokes. Raven pulls the blanket off her head and throws a pillow at me. I give her a glare but she just glares back. Raven looks at Luna.

"I like you, will you be my girlfriend?" She asks. Luna looks shocked by the sudden question.

"Yes" she says. Raven smiles and looks at me.

"There's your answer"

*

I go back to my room where I see Clarke walking out of the bathroom in just a towel. I look away instantly. "It's okay Lexa, I'm covered"

"Doesn't mean I should look" I say as I look at the ground. Clarke laughs and I hear the towel drop and the sound of clothes being put on. After a while I ask "are you finished"

"Pretty much, you can look" she says. I look at her and she is just pulling her shirt down over her stomach. She walks up to me and wraps her arms around my neck. Something about this feels different, when we were younger we didn't really know what we were doing. Now Clarke wraps her arms around me comfortably as if she knows that's the right thing to do. She smiles up at me which causes me to smile back.

"Do you feel any better?" I ask her. I bring my hand up and move a piece of hair away from her face, then i place both hands on her waist.

"Much better, that medicine you gave me really helped so thank you"

"There isn't much i wouldn't do for you Clarke" I say. This causes her smile to grow bigger. She leans in and kisses me. I kiss back bringing my hands up to her back, i move her backwards until her back hits the wall. She pulls away and laughs. "Too much?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"Not at all" she says before kissing me again.