Chapter Forty-Six

Lexa's POV-

"Try harder? Clarke, you did the best you could" I say, holding her face in my hands. Clarke has tears falling from her beautiful ocean blue eyes. "I'm here now. You're here now and nothing is ever going to stop us from being together again. I promise"

"God Lexa, Please don't make promises that you can't keep" Clarke says, she steps back in the water. This causes my hands to fall away from her face. "You can't promise me that and you know that"

"You're right Clarke. I will promise you something, a promise that I can keep." I say stepping towards her. "I promise that I will love you forever. I promise that right now, in this moment I will be the person that you want. I need you Clarke so I also promise to do everything in my power to convince the other clans that skaikru is a good ally" I say. I begin to feel dramatic, I had never really expressed my feelings like this before. Even though i didn't tell her how i feel straight out, I think she knows. I suddenly feel Clarke's lips on mine.

"Let's not talk about the clans and the meetings that will happen in the next few days, let's take today for just us"

*

Luna's POV-

Raven's been following me around all over the place. I'm not complaining, she is my girlfriend and she is good company but she is very distracting from my duties. "What does a Sea leader have to do in Polis that is so important?" Raven asks. I let out a chuckle.

"I have to do research on Skaikru and I have to speak to other leaders about their opinions." I reply. Raven's smile turns into a smirk.

"Well, I'm your research" Raven says with the same smirk planted on her face. "I'll tell you everything you need to know about Skaikru"

"Okay, what is your leadership system like?" I ask.

"Well..." Raven begins, she begins to explain how it is peoples vote and that the chancellor has total power until they are voted out and another chancellor takes their place. She then begins to explain Marcus Kane's roll and the council where there are other members of skaikru that help make decisions. She explains how Clarke was on the council before becoming chancellor. I then ask her about what she does which i sort of already knew, she told me that she was a mechanic but she hadn't really gone into much detail. "I'm the brains. other words, i'm awesome. I usually fix things or even create things. I can probably make the whole Polis tower run on electricity with a brilliant hot and cold water system on all floors"

"Wow" I mutter. Raven's explanation had grabbed the attention of other leaders who came to listen to what Raven was saying.

"We'd make good allies, I know i'm bias because i am skaikru but we are okay people. We can protect you guys against the mountain men, we can make things explode if we have to. We haven't done it before because bombs are what made us leave earth. We don't want to repeat history if we don't have to"

*

Clarke's POV-

We both end up naked in the water hole. I feel Lexa's hands touch every inch of my body as she kisses me. And when i pull away to let out a moan because of her sneaking hands she kisses my jawline. After a while she lifts me out of the water and lays me on my back on the grass. I stare up into her green eyes. "I love you" I say before pulling her down to kiss me.