Chapter Forty-Seven

Lexa's POV-
I feel Clarke's soft hands trace the tattoos on my bare back. We had somehow made it inside and on the bed. Clarke's touch is peaceful and I feel like I never want to leave this cabin. "When do we leave?" Clarke's soft voice fills the air. I let out a sigh and turn towards her.

"We can leave tomorrow morning if that's what you would like" I suggest. I stare into her blue eyes, she's beautiful.

"Won't they wonder why we aren't at the celebrations?" Clarke asks. I raise my hand to her cheek.

"Don't worry about it hodness (love), i have it sorted" i say. "I told Lincoln that if we don't return by sun set then we won't be back until morning. I told him to tell whoever asked that I am on an urgent trip to fight the pauna and that I wouldn't allow you to join the celebrations."

"And they will believe that?" She asks.

"They have to"

*

Raven's POV-
"Octavia, do you know where Clarke is?" I ask Octavia who is sitting with Lincoln.

"Clarke is not allowed to join celebrations" Lincoln mutters. I don't believe him. Knowing Lexa she would fully support Clarke joining the celebrations.

"Where's Lexa?" I ask.

"Heda is on urgent mission" Lincoln murmurs. He doesn't look at me. I let out a laugh and everyone in the room stares at me. I sit down next to Lincoln and whisper to him.

"Very funny, where are they?"

"I'm not telling, they won't be back until tomorrow morning" he replies. I nod. I'm guessing they have left Polis.

*

Clarke's POV-
"Have you ever seen a movie?" I ask a very confused looking Lexa.

"No, Octavia has mentioned a few but i have never seen one. She has mentioned something about Harry Potter"

"Of course she did, do you want to watch that? The disk is in here!" I say excitedly. Lexa laughs and nods.

"Do you think that will be a good first movie?" She asks. I nod.

"There's nothing better than Harry Potter"

*

Lexa's POV-
We watch three Harry Potter Movies. I wanted to continue but Clarke had fallen asleep on me. I turn the TV off which took me an embarrassingly amount of time to figure out. I then picked her up and layed her down on the bed and pulled the covers over her. She slowly wakes up. "Did you like them?" She asks.

"I loved them. Thank you Clarke. Thank you for today"

"No thank you. We had a few first times today." Clarke replies. I feel my cheeks turn red.

"Yes, we did. I love you, get some sleep."