Chapter Fifty-Two

Raven's POV-
I walk up to Lexa's door and notice that there aren't any guards there. Lexa wouldn't just leave her door unguarded like that... a loud moan comes from the other side of the door and a smirk creeps on to my face. Luna runs up behind me as I'm about to open the door. "Raven" she whispers. I look at her with a frown.

"Lexa ruined our sex" I state. Luna wraps her arms around my waist and drags me away from the door. "Hey!" I yell. "I will get through that door whether you like it or not!" I yell at her. I look up at Luna's face and she's biting her lip and smiling down at me.

"You're cute when you act angry" she says with a smirk. I glare at her and begin to thrash around in her arms. "LET ME GO!" I yell jokingly. I continue to yell until Luna pins me against the wall and kisses me. She pulls away and after a moment I ask "can I go in there now?"

Luna stops to listen and she nods. "Knock first" she says.

"Sure thing sweetheart" I say before walking straight into the room without knocking. Lexa and Clarke immediately pull the blankets up to their heads. "Oh were you guys having sex? Shit... it's not like the whole tower couldn't hear it or anything" I say before sitting down and taking an apple from the bowl on the table. Luna walks in after me.

"I can't control you, can I Rey?" She asks with a laugh. She looks at her best friend "I tried to stop her"

"I'm sure you did" Lexa says as she rolls her eyes. "I guess you guys wouldn't mind if we continue?" She smirks at Clarke. Luna's already halfway out the door and I'm turning towards the bed.

"Go on then" I say.

"She's joking" Clarke says. "Get out Raven, atleast wait outside" I roll my eyes and get up. I look Lexa right in the eye and smirk.

"Paybacks a bitch" I say before walking out.

Lexa's POV-
"What is she talking about?" Clarke asks with a confused tone. I chuckle and wrap my arms around her.

"I stopped those two when they were about to have sex which left Raven sexually frustrated. That's what she calls it" I explain. Clarke chuckles and kisses my shoulder.

"Of course you did" she says before getting out of the bed. I stare at her as I lay in the bed. She is getting dressed but I can't help but stare at her body and then up at her face which shows no sign that she notices me looking. But she does because she looks up at me after getting dressed and says "your turn heart eyes"

After we are both dressed, we walk out into the hall to find Raven and Luna talking. "What did you need Raven?" I ask formally.

"Commander heart eyes, that's you Lexa and Luna bear. That's you babe. Are going to teach Clarke and I how to swim"

"And what if I have something else planned?" I ask.

"Then Clarke will drown to death" Raven states as a joke but I don't like the idea of Clarke drowning.

"Fine but after, I must prepare Clarke for the ceremony" I reply. It pains me to know that tomorrow I will have to see her in pain but it must be done.

"What happens at that?" Raven asks curiously.

"You'll see, for now we go swimming" I state before calling for Octavia.

"Sha. Heda? (yes, Commander?)" Octavia says.

"Call me Lexa, Octavia you know that. We are friends, don't forget that." I say. Octavia nods. "Go ask Titus to clear my schedule for today, meet me by the lake after"