Chapter 7

"Zabuza Momochi. The demon of the land of mist. One of the seven ninja swordsmen of the mist."said master Liu.

"You know him master Liu?"

"Call me sensei  and yes I know him. He is a rogue warrior and a assassin. A contract killer. He works for money and is a hardened man. Has no respect for life."

"Well that is not likely for a human being."

"Well did you have to kill an other student to graduate from the academy. Everyone had to fight for there lives. Friendship and respect for life are thrown out the window when you have to kill the one you love."

"That's right. One day a child walked into class, not even a warrior yet, and killed the whole class. The land of mist is also known as the land of the bloodthirsty."

"Then we will just have to kill this guy. Demon or not, you're going down."I said.

"Karoosh, stop. This guy can't be taken down so easily. We will have to fight him together. Just in case I will unleash my secret weapon."

Then Liu sensei lowered his mask to reveal his secret weapon was the sharingan.

"The sharingan. Is it true? Does it only come to the selected warriors during the time of need?"said a shocked Tamen.

"The sharingan. So you must be Liu, the copy warrior of the sharingan. Legend says that you have over a thousand spells but none of them are yours."

"Can someone please tell me what the heck is sharingan?"I asked.

"The sharingan is a weapon given to only the selected warriors. It allows you to immitate the enemy and learn their every move. With the help of the sharingan, you can predict your opponents movements and plan your attack accordingly."explained Tamen.

"Sounds like it can come in handy".

"It does. The only way to counter the sharingan is speed that exceeds the perception of the human eye."

"Enough talk. Let's just kill him and be over with it."

Liu sensei went ahead with frontal attack and got locked in one Zabuza's spells. A water barrier which need to be in constant touch with his hand. Even if he let's go for a second, the spell will break and the person will be free.

"He has locked Liu sensei in a water barrier. He needs to constantly touch the barrier in order to keep it going. Now is our time to attack."

"Not so fast. Your not going to do anything. Water style, water clone."

Suddenly a clone formed in front of us.

"I can create even more clones than that."I said.

Then I created many shadow clones and all of them went after the clone. Every single one of them was taken out. I was stunned.

"He's though."

"Of course he is. Why do you think he's called the demon of the mist."

"Good point. I'm gonna try again."

I summoned more clones and this time I used the same technique I used against Liu sensei. The water clone went for the original me. He punched me and so all of my clones got taken out. The clone spell is useless if the real body gets taken out.

"KAROOSH!!!! YOU HURT MY BROTHER!!! I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU!!!!!"

Tamen went charging into the water clone with the intention to kill it. He charged with full force but got pushed back.

"Tamen, you okay?"

"Yeah I'm alright."

"I got a plan. Just follow me."

I opened my back and pulled out a demon knife.

"Tamen, catch."

I threw the knife at him. He caught it and swung it around.

"Nice plan Karoosh"

"You will never touch me with a knife."

Tamen threw it. It seemed like that he would throw it at the clone but it went right past the clone and directly at the original Zabuza.

"So he aimed for the original me"said Zabuza.

Zabuza caught the knife. What he didn't see that there was another knife coming for him.

"What there is another knife coming? My hands are already full."

"There is no way that he can catch this one."

That is when Zabuza jumped over the knife.

"What? He jumped over it?"

The knife was actually one of my clones. It came out of transformation and threw a knife at Zabuza's arm which was holding sensei Liu. He had to let go of the barrier. Sensei Liu was free. Then sensei Liu delivered a punch to Zabuza's face and he went flying into the river. Then both Zabuza and sensei Liu performed an incantation and summoned water dragons that attacked each other.

"How did he know that I was going to summon a water dragon? It's like he's immitating my every move."said Zabuza as he was doing random movements in the water with our sensei immitating him.

Then Zabuza started to perform an incantation but sensei Liu completed it first and the water portal spell was performed.

"How did he know that I was going to open a water portal?"

The immense amount of water that came out of the portal pushed Zabuza against a tree. It seemed like that we have won. Suddenly two needles were seen. They hit Zabuza in the neck and he died. A warrior came and looked over Zabuza's body.

"I am a tracker warrior sent to track Zabuza and bring him back"said the unknown masked warrior who just killed Zabuza in a flash.

"Who are you?"I asked.

"I can't tell you. All I am allowed to tell you is that I am here to dissect Zabuza's body so none of the secrets he knows about the land of mist falls into the wrong hands."

With that the warrior left with the dead body of Zabuza Momochi. I had a little suspicion that we were having trouble with him and that tracker warrior showed up and killed Zabuza with ease. I reckon that he was not dead. For know I thought that it was just better to get to the land of mist as soon as possible. I needed a nap and I needed some food.

When we got to border of the land of mist, it was covered in mist. Visual was low but mist importantly I was hungry.

"Okay. We will reach my house in a few moments. As soon as we get there, you will get lots of food and will get a good night sleep."

"Food. The thing that makes all troubles go away."

"Come to think of it we didn't have food on way. I'm​ hungry."

"Me too"

"Just make sure you guys have enough energy for tomorrow because we will start training."

"Right" we all said together.