Chapter 9

It was morning. Tamen and Sayla were all ready awake. I was still asleep. Apparently, Tamen decided to let me sleep this time because I think that he felt that I deserve it.

"Where's Karoosh?"Hanzo asked.

"He's still asleep. I think he deserves a long rest."Tamen said.

"Why are you awake?"

"I have more stamina than him. Also I have a habit of waking up early."

After breakfast Tamen, Sayla and Liu sensei went off with Hanzo towards the bridge. I'm glad that I don't wake up early because all they did there was just sit around and watch the builders do their stuff. They were just sitting around when they were visited by Zabuza and Haku.

"I had a feeling that you were alive."said Liu sensei. "I also knew that the tracker warrior was also on your side. I knew that you had a plan that if you're​ about to die, that sidekick of yours will strike and put you in a state of half dead."

"Oh so you are familiar with tracker warriors."said Zabuza.

"Yes. I know about the special training and education they go through."

Meanwhile​ I was back at home. I was waken up by a scream. When I went outside, I saw Mizuki being oppressed by two thugs.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I said.

"Back off. Otherwise we'll beat you to death."

"Try me."

I performed an incantation and created many shadow clones of my self.

"Wait, he's a warrior."

I toyed with them for a while. They tried to hit me but they failed to connect even once. When I thought I had enough I just simply went for the kill and beat them with ease.

"Why aren't you with the others?"asked Mizuki.

"I was really tired after yesterday's training so I couldn't wake up early like my team."

"Anyway a messenger came by and he said that Zabuza has arrived at the bridge. I was on my way to collect the villagers to fight Zabuza when these thugs apprehended me. You must go make sure that the bridge is completed."

"You're right. I have to go and complete my mission."

While at the bridge, Liu sensei and Zabuza were trash talking. When Zabuza had enough he sent Haku forward to attack. Sensei was going to defend but Tamen went ahead and confronted Haku in hand to hand combat. They took some swings at each other. It was like they were defending​ with their hands and attacking with their feet.
It was some time after that Tamen sent Haku back to Zabuza's feet. Zabuza was impressed.

"I'm impressed. Normally warriors aren't able to even touch Haku. But that kid sent him back to my feet."said Zabuza.

Haku got up and stood beside Zabuza.

"Zabuza this kid is alot stronger than he looks."said Haku.

"I know. So I guess you can stop holding back."

"No surprise there."said Liu sensei.

"Hold on to your horses everybody!"I said.

It was at that time I arrived.

"Karoosh has arrived!"