Chapter 16

It was morning at the village of ice. I couldn't see the sun so I wasn't quite sure. I had woken up early because I wasn't that sleepy.

"So you're awake."

"By the way, what is your name?"I asked.

"Oh yeah. I forget to tell people my name. My name is Danzo."

"Okay."

"I said that I will introduce you to my family. So come here."said Danzo.

I followed him to the dinning room.

"This is my wife. Mitchell."

"Hello."said Mitchell.

"This is my son. Obito."

"Hi."said Obito.

"Where's Rin?"

"She's gone out to get some groceries."said Mitchell.

"Oh."

Then we heard the door open.

"That must be Rin."said Danzo.

When she stepped into the room, I felt that I saw an...... "NO! THIS STORY IS NOT ABOUT ME FALLING IN LOVE WITH SOME GIRL WHO I JUST MET!!"

I was just standing there, smiling like a mentally retarded person while people were looking at me and my self-conscious was having a argument with itself. This was not the predicament I expected.

"Hey you okay?"asked Rin.

"Um.. yeah."I said, nervously if I might add.

"Okay. I'm Rin."

"I'm Karoosh."I said.

"I'm Sayla."said Sayla.

"I'm Tamen."said Tamen.

"I'm Liu."said Liu sensei.

"Very nice to meet all of you."said Mitchell.

"Nice to meet you too."I said.

"So what do we do now?"asked Sayla.

"Hey, Obito and Rin. Why don't you two show us some of your spells?"asked Liu sensei.

"Yeah. Let's go outside."said Obito.

So me, Tamen, Sayla, Liu sensei, Obito and Rin went outside.

So first up was Obito. He performed an incantation and said"fire style, fire enhanced fists." Then his fists became engulfed in fire.

"Whoa! That's amazing!"I said.

"I know."said Obito.

"Don't your hands get burned while you are using that spell?"asked Sayla.

"No."

"So what does that spell do?"asked Tamen.

"It enhances your strength every time you hit him. Also it leaves a residual burning effect at the part where it connects."said Obito.

"Nice."said Sayla.

"Here's another one."said Obito as he performed an incantation and said"lighting enhanced knife." Then he threw a knife at a tree. It went like a lightning bolt. My mouth was left open with awe.

"Dude, you're amazing."I said.

"Thanks."said Obito.

"You gotta teach me your spells."

"Okay."

"Hey! What about my turn?"said Rin.

"Oh sorry."