Chapter 11

So we're back home. This time both of us slept late because we deserved it. We fought the demon of the mist, survived, helped in the construction of the bridge and saved the people of the land of the mist from total starvation. Yeah, we most definitely deserve a long sleep. But we didn't get much of it. Because Sayla came to our house and woke us up. She's not tired because all she did was stand infront of Hanzo and watch how the real warriors get the job done. She came to celebrate with us for surviving our first real battle. She baked a cake for us because we did all the work.

"Yay! Chocolate cake for breakfast!"I said.

"Sayla, you shouldn't have done it."said Tamen.

"Well it is to celebrate after we beat Zabuza."said Sayla.

"You mean we, which means me, Tamen and Liu sensei, beat Zabuza."I thought in my mind.

"The cake is really good."

"So what do you guys want to do after this?"asked Sayla.

"Well since we are responsible for the death of Zabuza Momochi so I think we deserve a day off"I said.

"Well yeah. Zabuza was feared by many people so guess we should take the day off."said Tamen.

"I guess so."said Sayla.

"Great. Now I'm going back to sleep."I said.

"So am I."said Tamen.

When it was decided that we are taking the day off, Liu sensei decided to jump in and spoil our plans.

"Hey why are you two still sleeping? Is that chocolate cake?"asked Liu sensei.

"Yes."

"Can I have some?"

"Yeah sure no problem."I said.

"Why are you here?"Sayla asked.

"I had a practice training for you guys today. I thought that today we will work on hand to hand combat."said Liu sensei.

"The three of us just decided that today will be our day off."said Tamen.

"Why is that?"asked Liu sensei.

"We as a team beat Zabuza."I said

"By the way who made this cake?"

"I did."said Sayla.

"It's delicious."

"Thanks. If you give us the day off, I will bake another cake just for you."

"Interesting offer."

"Come on sensei."

"Take the offer. It will benefit all of us."

"How will it benefit the whole team?"sensei asked.

"If you take the offer, you will get a delicious cake just for you and we get the day off to heal off whatever damage we took. Also you should give yourself some time to rest because that cut on your chest needs time to heal."said Sayla.

"Good point. Okay. Sayla will bake a cake for me and you two can go back to sleep."

"YAY!!"I shouted and then immediately fell asleep.

"Is he already asleep?"asked sensei.

"Yup. That's Karoosh for ya."said Tamen as he also immediately fell asleep.

"How?"said Sayla as she looked in disbelief. "How do they fall asleep so quickly?"

"I hate people that are like that. Oh well, I'm going home."said Liu sensei.