Chapter 13

"Hey guys. Wake up."said Sayla as she was trying to wake us up.

"You wake up more early than me."said Tamen in a sleepy voice.

"Yeah I know. My parents wake me up early because I have chores to do."

"It was like with me when our parents were alive. I miss them. So why are you here?"

"Sensei said that we have to meet him outside the forest.

"Why?"

"I don't know. He wouldn't tell me. Could you please wake up your brother?"

"Wake up Karoosh. Sensei wants to meet us outside the forest."

"Why?"I asked in a sleepy voice.

"I don't know."

"How do you know that sensei wants to meet us outside the forest?"

"Sayla just told me."

"Oh hey Sayla. Do you know why sensei wants to meet us outside the forest?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because he wouldn't tell me."

"Did he say which border did we had to meet him?"asked Tamen.

"He said East side."

"Okay. Let's go."said Tamen.

"Hey I can't do anything on an empty stomach."I said.

"We're going to have breakfast at the ramen shop."

"Yay!"I said.

Me and Tamen changed​ into our casual clothes and we went with Sayla to the ramen shop. So for breakfast we just stuffed our faces with ramen. After breakfast we went to the east side of the forest boundary to see Liu sensei already waiting over there.

"You guys are late."said Liu sensei.

"He is here before us."said Tamen.

"I guess there is a first time for everything."I said.

"Yeah there is. So today all of squads from your batch are going to go into this forest at different sides and at different times. Your goal is to find another team and fight them. Don't take things to much out of control as there are specialised warriors watching your every step. Also this is a training program picked out by our leader so even if you do lose you will still be able to move on as this is not a competition. One more thing, we have medical warriors in there that are constantly moving around, checking if anyone needs any medical help. Now go."

We went in. Jumping from different trees to others.

"This is a good excercise."said Sayla.

"A good way to excercise teamwork."said Tamen.

"Hey guys. I think I saw some people over there."I said.

It was the team of Ino,Urki and Tenshay.

"Ino."said Sayla in disgust. "I hate her so much."

"Yeah we know."I said.

"Sayla, as much as you want to beat up Ino, we have proceed with a plan."

"Okay. Karoosh what you got?"

"I right now create a lot of clones. One of the clones will go forward and intercept them. The real me will be hiding because if the real me gets hit then its game over for my clones. So Tamen, you take Tenshay. Sayla you get what you want which is to beat up Ino. Leave Urki to my clone. I heard Liu sensei talking to someone about him. He said that he can paralyze people with his shadow and what ever he does, the person whom he has paralyzed​ will do the same. Also if you hit the paralyzed person, he will feel it too. I know about his shadow because he told me himself. We're friends."