Chapter 18

War had begun. It was the village hidden in the ice verses Hagomoro.

"You guys don't stand a chance against me."said Hagomoro.

"You shouldn't underestimate us."I said.

"Why? Are you gonna come up here and kill me?"said Hagomoro as he mocked us.

"Mock us all you want. For it will be your last."said Liu sensei.

"How dare you? You want a fight? Then so be it."said Hagomoro as his army if warriors attacked us.

We charged at them. I created shadow clones, so did Tamen and Rin. Sayla and Liu sensei created water clones of them selves. So we evened the odds a little bit because they were much more than us. Just as the battle started, Danzo also arrived. More and more people arrived to help us.

"No matter how many people come to aid you, I cannot defeat my army."said Hagomoro.

I figured that I should bring out my clones that I had been hiding. All of the clones I had been hiding inside the snow came out. The enemy was shocked.

"Clever of you to use your surroundings. But you are not clever enough to defeat me."

News if the war had reached other villages including ours. So our leader dispatched some teams to help us.

The war was being waged at full force. Many warriors performing spells. Bodies scattered everywhere. Lots of knifes and explosions. Nearly everything was on fire.

In time reinforcements arrived from our village. Among them was team eight.

"Hey Karoosh. Long time no see."said Urki.

"How ya doing?"I asked.

"Fine."said Urki.

"What's up Karoosh?"said Tenshay.

"Just fighting a war against a really rich guy with a huge army."I said.

"Maybe we should fight too?"said Tenshay.

"You think."I said.

So Urki used his shadow paralysis technique to paralyze the enemy if they got close enough to him. Tenshay transformed into the giant human boulder that gave Tamen trouble during that training session in the forest.

"Resistance is futile. Give me your land  before you die."said Hagomoro.

"You're overconfident about your strength."said Danzo.

"The only way we can win is to take out Hagomoro."said Danzo.

"Come up hear and try."said Hagomoro.

"No!"said Liu sensei. "We Danzo don't go. Let Tamen and Karoosh take care of him."

"You can't send them to fight Hagomoro. They'll die."said Danzo.

"Those two have secret weapons with them. I think you'll be shocked."said Liu sensei.

"Okay."said Danzo.

"Karoosh and Tamen! You guys go ahead and confront Hagomoro. The rest of us will clear a path for you two."said Liu sensei.

"Right!"the both of us said at the same time.

Liu sensei and the others cleared a path for us so we can go and fight Hagomoro.

"Sending two little children to fight me? I'm a bit disappointed."said Hagomoro.

"I said it before. You shouldn't underestimate us."I said.

"I'm not gonna underestimate you. I'm gonna kill you."said Hagomoro.