Help

ROBYN'S POV

"Urghhhhhhh," I groaned. "Gross. Yuck, no, stop. Ew.  What are you doingggggg," I slurred. I probably sounded totally drunk. My face was being subjected to some sort of torturously disgusting sensation, but finding out what it was would involve opening my eyes. I forced my heavy eyelids up and squinted as the room swam above me and my head span; there was the source of the nastiness...ice cold water splashing all over my face. Ordering my eyes to stay open, I followed the stream of water up and up until I saw a bright purple stainless steel water bottle, and then past that, up the arm holding the bottle, until I finally recognized the frowning face looming above me.

"Demeeeetriaaaaa," I moaned. "Staaaaaaahhhpppppp! Not funneeeeeeyyyyy!"

"Omigosh, you're awake! Thank god," Demi sighed. "I was so worried! I was beginning to think you were dead!"

"Huh? What time is it?" I asked, confused.

"3:00 PM! You've been unconscious since last night! I missed my crime show to watch over you!" Demi pouted.

"Awwww, poor baby," I said sarcastically. "What a hardship. But seriously, thank you. I'm so sorry about last night."

"Don't worry about it, Robyn, seriously. It's totally fine," Demi assured me.

"No, Demi, it's not," I protested. "I'm way too much of a hassle for you. Are you still sure you want to take care of me? Maybe...maybe I should just leave." I tried to get out of bed but she pushed me back down.

"Don't be silly, you stay right there, missy. I love having company to spend time with! You're not a burden at all! Now, do you want to tell me what possessed you to hide in the washroom and attempt to slice your arm off, or no?"

"Yeah, I'll tell you," I sighed. "See, I get really, I dunno, like, nervous, I guess you could say, in big crowds. I hate having so many people pushing and yelling around me, and yesterday it just kind of got to me, and the jumpy part of my brain kicked in and I just ran. I wasn't even trying to run, you know? It just kind of happened. Like that feeling you get when your parents gets really mad at you and you think they are about to hit you, so you get all tensed up and your reflexes kick and and before you know it, you've just suddenly hit them, before they've even touched you! You get what I'm saying?"

"Uhmmm..sorry not really," Demi replied, raising an eyebrow. "I'll just pretend I didn't hear that part because we can leave that problem to another day. But I do understand the nervous part. I get that too. Sweetie, I'm really sorry to say this, but you probably have anxiety."

"Anxiety? Wha--? No! I don't have anxiety! I'm just...I don't know. But I don't have anxiety." I couldn't. I was already fucked up enough; I didn't need even more disorders screwing up my life, thank you very much.

Demi shrugged ruefully. "Let's see...do you get sudden moments where you feel real scared and panicked, and you feel like you can't breathe? And then you break down in tears and screams and you feel like you're going to die?"

Surprised, I answered, "Exactly! I always get that!"