Chapter 33

GUYS GUYS GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE YEARS I'VE BEEN SO OUT OF IT. But now I'm back on my game and writing again, so here's a little crappy piece to tide you over until I can write something bigger. Also if you wanna be friends kik me @emitt98210 I'm lonely. ALSO DEMI IS 22 LIKE WHAT

BEA'S POV

I was waiting in the waiting room when Demi ran past me, her face streaked with tears. "Demi!" I shouted, surprised. She ignored me and continued making her way across the waiting room. "Demetria!" I shouted again, and this time she looked up.

"Demi, are you okay?" I asked, gesturing for her to come closer.

She slowly moved forward. "Yeah, Bea, I'm...no, I'm not okay," she cried, falling into my arms.

"Aw, what happened?" I asked the girl six years my elder.

"Robyn...she...she hates me," Demi gasped, bursting into a fresh round of sobs. "I told my family about her problems."

I desperately wanted to ask 'what problems?' But I decided now was probably not a good time. "What's wrong with telling your family about these...problems....?" I asked.

"Robyn thinks that my family will hate her now that they know. She yelled at me for telling them."

"Hey, hey, Demi, calm down okay? I'm sure she was just overreacting, being in a hospital and all. Why don't you go back in there and see what she really has to say? I'm sure she'll come around."

"I dunno..." Demi said hesitantly, "she was really mad."

"Come on, it'll be fine. She's had time to cool off and she's probably fine now. I'll even come with you and wait outside!"

Demi looked up at me with her adorable watery eyes, and for a second I forgot that she was six years older as well as my crush's mother. "You'd do that for me?" she asked.

"Of course! Let's go." I didn't mention that mostly I just wanted a chance to catch a glimpse of Robyn to make sure she was okay, and to possibly figure out what was wrong finally.

I took her hand and pulled her towards the elevator, and we silently rode to Robyn's floor. As we walked to her hospital room, Demi spoke up.

"Oh yeah, she already has a visitor so we'll have to wait a few minutes," she said.

We stopped outside her door and peered in through the little viewing window. Robyn was hugging some gorgeous looking girl with blonde hair and a perfect body. They looked really close, and I felt a twinge of jealously.

"Um...who's that?" I asked Demi.

"Oh that's Jaiya," she said. "She used to be best friends with Robyn; they met through my fan base! How cute is that?"

Oh great. So not only were they super close, but they had an adorable backstory as well! Just fabulous. Ugh.

"So...so cute," I replied, pursing my lips.

"Is something wrong?" Demi said, sensing my annoyance.

"No, not at all," I denied quickly, brushing my hand through my bleached hair. I really needed to get better at hiding my emotions. "But just out of curiosity...are Jaiya and Robyn just friends...or something more?"

Demi raised an eyebrow. "You mean like girlfriends? Robyn doesn't spin that way," she said confidently. "Unless?....." Oh right, Demi had no idea.

I smiled. "Oh, okay, no I was just wondering."

At that moment, the Jaiya girl opened the door and walked out smiling. "I think she's feeling a lot better now, Demi," she said.

"Aw, thanks for helping, Jaiya," Demi replied. "And in the future, feel free to come visit whenever you want, just ask." I scowled at that.

"No problem, and I will! I'd love to come stay with you all for a few days! I've really missed Robyn these last few months!" Jaiya shouted over her shoulder as she left.

Over my dead body. This Jaiya girl was NOT getting in the way of me and Robyn.

A/N COMMENT '22' IF YOU'RE READING THIS SO I KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE THIS STORY IT KEEPS ME MOTIVED OK OR ELSE I LIKE NEVER UPDATE AND I KNOW YALL DONT WANT THAT