Chapter 32

A/N This chapter is dedicated to ChauJLovatic for being such a dedicated reader! I LOVELOVELOVE all the comments you guys are leaving, keep it up! It makes me so so so happy :) Check out @demifvckvato 's fanfic Maybe Just Luck because Robyn makes an appearance! Later she'll be posting a matching chapter to mine where Robyn will be meeting her character Jaiya!

Sorry this is short but I haven't updated for a while so I figured I'd give you guys this now!

ROBYN'S POV

Fuckkkkkk. I had really messed up with Demi this time. What if she didn't come back? I slammed my head into my pillow. I was hopeless. Why was I always pushing away the people I wanted to be closest to me?

My door creaked open, and I bolted up in bed, hoping it was Demi coming back. When a face peeked around the door and I saw platinum blonde hair rather than purple, I laid back down, disappointed. However, when the person opened the door fully and stepped into the room, I screamed and almost jumped out of the hospital bed.

"JAIYAAAAAAAA BITCH-CHI-CHI!!!!!!"

"ROBYNNNNNN BITCH-ACH-CHO!!!!"

"I MISSED YOU!" I yelled, opening my arms for a hug.

Jaiya ran to me and threw herself into my chest. "Robyn, baeeeeeee, I was so worried! I'd kill you if you died, you know."

"That's not possible," I laughed.

"Oh I'd find a way," Jaiya replied, laughing her ear piecing signature cackle. I missed it so much. I missed her so much.

My eyes started to well with tears. "Rob, what's wrong? Is something hurting?"

I shook my head. "I...I missed you so much, Jai. I really missed you."

"Aw, Robs, you've gone soft on me!" Jaiya exclaimed, pulling me in for another hug. "But this.." she gestured to my bandaged arms. "I thought you were done with all this, Robyn? What happened to you?"

"I'm sorry, Jai. It...it got real bad. Jax dead, Dash and Dad gone, Mum going crazy, it was awful. Mum kicked me out."

"Oh my god, Rob. Oh my fucking god. I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you. But I'm here now."

"You're here now," I echoed, hugging her again. "That's what matters."

We broke the embrace, and Jaiya hoisted herself up onto the end of my hospital bed, sitting cross legged. "What else is wrong, Jai? Are you...eating?"

I looked away and shrugged.

"Robyn," she said warningly. "Are you?"

"No," I whispered. "But you can't tell anyone! Especially not Demi! She doesn't know. She can't know."

"Rob, I can't promise anything, you know that. I only want the best for you (A/N and if I'm not the best then you're stuck. ehehehe oops). I'm not gonna just watch you slowly kill yourself and not do anything about it."

"Please, Jai. I only have to lose a few more pounds, and then I'll stop, I promise," I begged.

"That's what you said last time," Jaiya said quietly, "but that time you didn't stop."

"I promise I won't let it get that bad this time, J. Just, please, you can't tell Demi. I don't want her worrying about me more that she has to."

"Alright, fine, I know I'm going to regret this...but fine, I won't tell. But what DOES Demi know, so that I know what's okay to talk about in front of her?"

I took a deep breath. "Okay, she knows about the cutting and the anxiety. She knows about my ADHD and behavioral issues. But that's it. So I swear, Jaiya freaking Hough, if you mention ANYTHING about eating--"

"Okay, okay!" she cut me off. "Got it. But there's just one last thing we need to talk about."

"What?" I sighed.

"YOU FUCKING GOT ADOPTED BY DEMI FUCKING LOVATO YOU LUCKY BITCH."

"I FUCKING KNOW LIKE WHAT EVEN."

Needless to say, it took us quite a few minutes and half a dozen irritated doctors for us to calm down.

"Okay, there's still a ton of people that want to visit you, so I should probably go," Jaiya said sadly.

"You'll come visit, though, right?" I asked hopefully. "You can come stay with me and Maddie and Demi sometime."

"Bitch, if the deal includes Demi Lovato I'm fucking down for it, you know me."

"I should have guessed. Well, see you, Bitch-chi-chi."

"So long, Bitch-cha-cho." Jaiya gave me one last hug and walked out of the room.

Seconds later, somebody else walked in. It was Demi, red eyed and tear stained.