I don't know what to call this chapter

DEMI'S POV

As fast as I had started, I pulled away. What the fuck did I just do? Shit. Shit. Shit. Fuck. Fucking shit. Oh my god. Did I just do that? Did I seriously just kiss my fucking best friend? I'm straight! Straight as a pole! Fuck. Fucking fuck.

"Fuck!" I said to Selena. Oops. That was supposed to be an apology. "I'm so...fuck," I tried again. I was panicking. "I mean I’m SORRY!" I screamed. "I'M SORRY!" I got up to run, run anywhere, anywhere away from her.

"No!" Selena protested, pulling me back onto her lap. She forced my head back around and crashed her lips back onto mine. Oh god. This was so wrong, so, so wrong, but it was so wonderful.

"I've been waiting for this moment for years," Selena mumbled through the kiss. I didn't reply, biting her lip hungrily as an answer. I didn't want to break away, afraid I would never get her back if we stopped now.

Despite the kiss, which, by the way, was a wonderful kiss, a beautiful, wonderful kiss, I still had tears rolling down my cheeks, and I had to stifled a sob, unfortunately with little success. That, sadly, seemed to bring Selena back to her senses. "Oh shit!" she gasped, pulling away.

"What? No, babe, come back, it's okay!" I protested, leaning towards her soft, pink lips again.

"No Demi, I can't! Don't get me wrong, I've been wanting this since...well, since we were on Barney, for goodness sakes, but not in this situation! You're sad and miserable and not in your right mind right now, and I can't take advantage of that, as much as I would like to."

"Please? Just one more second? I want it to end on a good note," I begged. I still was in shock. A good kind of shock, though. I had just kissed my best friend, and she kissed me back! Maybe my Lovatics were right, and I was truly destined to love lady parts.

Selena didn't answer, but pulled my face back to hers and brought our lips close again. It was surreal. It was heavenly. It was everything I needed to make me feel better.

"My sapphic goddess," I moaned through the kiss. Selena ran her hand down my spine in response, making me shiver. I was so desperate for someone to love me right now that I didn't even care about the fact that I was supposed to like guys, or that my fans and paps would go completely insane if they found out about this. It didn't matter right now.

"That's enough!" Selena said regretfully, pulling away.

"No!" I pleaded desperately.

"I'm your best friend, Dems. I can't take advantage of you like this, while you're so weak. We need to talk this over when you're at least a fraction more sane," she replied. "Then, maybe, we can continue."

"Fine." I gave in miserably, slumping down and lying with my head on her chest, looking up into her eyes. Selena ran her hand through my electric blue hair, brushing it back off my forehead.

"Now, can you explain what happened?" she asked.

"Okay," I sighed, and I proceeded to explain everything, about how I had found Robyn in the park, how we had gone shopping and she had fainted, how I had gone to call the doctor and then came back to find the bed cold and empty and depressingly Robyn-free.

"Oh babe," Selena whispered, pulling me into a warm, tight hug. "It's gonna be okay, you know that right? I'll help you find her, and it'll all be okay. Robyn's going to be fine, and you're going to be fine."

"Are you sure?" I whimpered. Vancouver was a big city, not as big as the city I was used to, LA, but still pretty big. How would I ever find her?

"So very sure, baby girl," Selena assured me, kissing my forehead. "You need sleep now. I'm gonna bring you up to your room, kay? I'll be with you all night."