5. Don't Hurt Yourself

The first week of classes went by quickly, which I was thankful for. Finally it was Friday and I couldn't have been happier. I successfully went to each one of my classes and got all of my assignments done. My Tuesday and Thursday classes consisted of statistics and family studies, neither were too exciting, but they didn't seem like they would be too difficult for me.

I was a little disappointed to find out that Zayn was the only one of my friends who I had a class with, but still happy to have one with him nonetheless.

Brandon waited for me outside of my Criminology class on Wednesday, which was a little weird for me. When I told the gang about it during dinner (mostly Shelly though, the guys didn't want to hear about that stuff), she insisted that she walk with me to the class on Friday. It was probably just so she could scope him out make sure he was a babe.

"Are you almost readyyy?" My roommate whined as she laid on her bed. Her long, brown hair was up in a wavy ponytail and she wore a crop top with high waisted shorts, and crazy enough, heels. Meanwhile, I was in my floral skirt with a black t-shirt tucked into the waistband.

Quickly, I slipped on my flats, and fixed my blonde hair. "Now, I'm ready," I responded with a smile.

Shelly rolled her eyes and stood up from her bed, she was a couple inches taller than me because of her shoes. "Stop looking hotter than me."

I let out a short laugh and shook my head. Me? Hotter than Shelly? She was out of her mind.

"My sincerest apologies," I scoffed and rolled my eyes before grabbing my backpack and walking out the door with her.

Every time I saw Shelly, she was telling me about how some guy was asking for her number and whatnot. All I had was a sort of stalker, and that really was an only sort of type deal since his classroom was right next to mine.

"So, are you excited for the party tonight?" The other girl asked with a grin plastered on her face.

Fuck, the sorority party! I had completely forgotten. What was I supposed to wear to a party? My mind and heart began to race before Shelly snapped at me. "Hellooo??"

I gave her a small smile before answering her question, "This week's been so busy that I kinda forgot about it. Do you think I could borrow something to wear?"

This seemed to be the perfect thing to ask her because her eyes lit up at once as we walked towards the building where my class was. "Oh my god! Yes! We'll have to go shopping this weekend, but I would love to help you get ready for the party."

Okay, so that wasn't exactly what I asked her, but she seemed so excited that I couldn't correct her.

When we reached the hallway, Shelly began to stand on her toes and look around for Brandon.

"He's a human giant, you don't have to stand on your toes to see him. Also, he's not here yet," I informed her and a pout formed on her lips.

Not too long after that, Brandon showed up and leaned casually against the wall. He must've noticed me looking at him because there was a smirk on his face. My cheeks began to heat up from embarrassment and I looked at Shelly. "That's him," I whispered while subtly tilting my head towards the boy.

"Oh," was all she said as her eyes went wide.

"What are we looking at?" A voice questioned from beside me. I knew that voice.

"Niall?" I asked, turning my head to look at the blonde. He stood there in black pants that were fitted to his legs with zippers at the ankles, and a white t-shirt with a jean vest on.

Whhyyyy????

Why did he always have to look so good?? I internally groaned and bit my lip.

His brows furrowed a little, he seemed confused that I was surprised to see him there. "Yeah?"