15. Half Naked

Something bright was shining against my eyelids as I laid in bed. I was asleep until that dreaded moment, and a groan sounded from my tired body. Reluctantly, I opened my eyes only to be hit with sun rays.

Uggghhh, who invited the sun into my room?

I felt like I was on day four of a week long flu, and moving did not seem like it was in my best interest. Of course, I had to do it anyways.

My movements were lethargic as I sat up in my bed and rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes. When I looked to Shelly's bed, I saw that it was empty and already neatly made. That bitch probably didn't have a hangover looming over her like I did. Reaching onto my dresser, and I checked my phone to see a few text messages.

From Shelly Gilmore:

I'm getting food since you're sleeping in bed like a dead person. See you later, sleeping beauty xoxo

I laughed and shook my head before replying.

To Shelly Gilmore:

I doubt I look beautiful rn, but thanks for letting me know.

Thinking about food made my stomach growl, and I looked to see that it was nearly noon. More sleep sounding appealing, but I really needed to get up and shower before doing anything else. Slowly, I moved out of my bed while reading my other texts.

From Niall Horan:

Came around this morning to make sure you were still alive and got no answer. On a scale of 1-10, I'm guessing your hangover is a 13.

Giggles bubbled out of me from Niall's text, and I smiled to myself while typing up my reply.

To Niall Horan:

Safe to say I'm still alive, but you're guessing skills are off. I'd say I'm at at least a 15 on that scale.

One message was left, and it was from Harry. I sort of remembered briefly seeing him last night, but couldn't remember much else.

From Harry Styles:

You owe me for last night, Miller!

To Harry Styles:

What did I do?? :o

I tossed my phone onto my bed before looking down at myself. I was still in last night's outfit except without the heels on my feet. How did I even get back here? Trying to remember made my head hurt even more than it already was so I took some Advil before stripping out of my dirty clothes.

With a sigh, I put my hair up in a bun so it wouldn't look like a rat's nest as I walked down the hall, then wrapped my towel securely around my body. My feet slipped into my shower flip flops before I left my room.

Normally, I would feel self conscious walking down the hall in nothing but a towel, but my mind was too foggy to really notice nor care. After walking into the bathroom, I grabbed my shower caddy and pulled back the curtain that led to the bathing area. 

I set the bag down in front of an open shower, and stepped inside of it. Just as I was about to draw the curtain shut, enclosing me in the small shower, I heard something.

My ears perked up slightly, and the sound grew louder. What was it? Heavy breathing, and...? And-

Oh my god.