Chapter 2:Weekend

Edited by @BrookGrace17

Like always, I woke up at around 5 in the morning. After four years of abuse, it really became a habit.

I did my morning routing then put on a knee length sunny dress and applied some make up to hide my bruises.

I did all the house hold chores then started making my way to the diner where I worked. It wasn't that far from the house.

As an excuse to stay out of the house, I used to work double shifts. My parents never really cared about the time I got home, as long as they ate.

I got to the dinner the quickly changed into my work attire then went to Mabel.

"Morning." I said with with a smile.

"Morning honey." She said taking a sip of her coffee.

Mable of my only friend at work. She was a college student and mom working at the dinner to support her two year old daughter.

She was twenty two years. Black hair, brown eyes and a body of a model.

"You look nice." She said sarcastically as I sat next to her.

"Ha ha, I had little sleep last night." I replied making her smile.

"Home work again?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes you could say that." I said making her laugh.

"Do you even have a life outside school?"

"Of course I don't." I replied making her laugh even more.

"Enough chatting, the place is packed" One of our coworker said. Making Mabel stop laughing.

"We will finish this later, Isabel." Mabel said then we both stood up and went to work.

****
After serving everyone I signed as I sat on the reception desk waiting for our next customer.

"What a rush huh." Mabel stated as she sat next to me.

"You can say that again." I huffed.

Just then the tiny bell on the door rang informing us we had a customer. I raised my head and looked at the door only to be met with captivating blue eyes.

It was him, the guy from the park, he looked more handsome than the last time I saw him. His jet black hair looked shiny and his lips looked so pink so beautiful, he was wearing a blue t-shirt that did little to hide his muscular form, with blue jeans and sneakers. He also had some tattoos running up his arm.

I didn't even notice I was staring until he smirked at me then went to sit down. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Looks like someone has a crush." Mabel said laughing.

"What no-i don't even know him how can i-." I said as I looked at my feet trying to hide my burning cheeks.

"You look like a ripe tomato right now." She said laughing at my discomfort.

"I- we -I met him in the park yesterday and he gave me a chocolate bar that's it." I mumbled, she just smirked at me.

"Mr Fernandez's son gave you a chocolate wow." She said in an awe tone.

"Yes wel- wait did you say that's Antonio Fernandez?" I asked as it sunk in my mind.

She nodded at me with a smile, "I must say he is even more handsome in person." She smirked.

I felt someone's gaze on me, I look around and regretted it, Antonio was staring at me. Then the bell rang again and I turned to see four figures on the door.