Chapter 36:Truth or dare

Two days had gone by. Two days since Antonio came back from the hospital. The paralyzing attacks continued and Antonio wasn't taking it well. Gabriella's fears were slowly coming true.

Ray woke up early and prepared all the food Antonio likes. I helped him with a couple of things and when we were done we set everything.

"I thought I smelled something delicious" Diego said as everyone settled down.

"Isabel and I woke up early to make breakfast" Ray said as we also took our seats.

"I'm going to enjoy this" Gabriel said rubbing her stomach.

"Dig in everyone" Ray said as everyone began dishing up.

"Antonio, do you need me to serve you the food" I asked him with a smile. He was seated next to me and I placed my hand on his.

"I can't move my muscles" he whispered to me.

"I can feed you" I offered and I felt him move his hand, I guess he had his strength back.

"I'm not some little child that I need to depend on everyone, I'm not fucking weak" he said as he stood up and smashed a glass on the floor.

"I didn't mean that" I said also standing up. Everyone stopped eating and just stared at us.

"Then why are you fucking treating me like a fucking child" he said and I flinched at his tone.

"Antonio I'm just trying to help you till you get better" I said and he smashed Another cup on the ground.

"I don't need your fucking help, I don't need your fucking pity. I'm tired of this paralyzing attacks, I'm sick of you guys trying to 'cheer me up'.I'm sick of the way you try to treat me like a fucking child" Antonio said and I began shaking with fear.

"Antonio what are you doing" Gabriel said and he snapped his head at her.

"Don't fucking interfere, you too treat me like a fucking two year old" he snapped and Gabriel averted her gaze to the ground.

"ANTONIO" Diego and Ray shouted at the same time.

"What" he said rudely.

"That is our sister when did you start talking to her like that" Ray said but Antonio didn't reply.

"You always treated her like a princess. What happened to-" Diego stared but Antonio put up his hand cutting him off.

"I don't fucking care right now. I'm nothing more that a weak nobody, I don't deserve to lead this gang, I don't deserve to be in any of your company. It's time to face facts you are trying to cheer me by pretending" Antonio said and I closed my eyes for a second.

"Antonio we are not-" Roberto started.

"I don't need or want any fucking pity from anyone. I'm Antonio Fernandez and I show pity not the other way around" Antonio said staring right at me then stomped out of the room.

As soon as he did,I collapsed on the chair and held my face in my hands. "What is going on" I asked my self as I began crying.

"Don't cry, I'm sure he didn't mean to shout at you" Roberto said taking his hand in mine since he was seated next to me.

"Antonio has never in his life raised his voice at me and now-" Gabriel started as she began sobbing and Diego rushed to her.

"Don't cry sweetheart, you know what he is going through" he said hugging her small frame.

"My fear is coming true Diego. I can't see him like this"Gabriel cried and I stood up.

" I can't this anymore,I'm going to talk to him "I said but before I walked out Roberto held my hand.