Chapter 3:Claimed

Edited by @BrookGrace17

I went homing trying to process what just happened. 'Antonio punched a guy then said I'm his, kissed my fore head then left'. My head kept on repeating it,  I started getting a headache.

I arrived home and went straight to my room, sitting heavily on my bed. As soon as my butt reached the soft fabric of the green and white sheets my muscles began to ache from all the struggling earlier.

Thoughts of the incident began to flood my mind,'I can't believe that Antonio Fernandez saved me from being raped then said I'm his. He's joking, right? His eyes held no emotions when he said it, can it be that he likes me?' My lips formed a smile at thought that someone might like me.

I walked to my bathroom, quickly I striped naked before going into the warm water, my muscles tensed up before quickly relaxing as the water reached my skin. I laid back a bit then got my conditioner and washed my hair.

After my bath I put a towel around my body then stood in front of my dressing mirror in the bathroom and took in my appearance. I know I was not beautiful, I wasn't fat instead was too skinny since my parents wanted to starve me to death, I didn't have a lot of curves and my entire body was covered in bruises and cuts.

'Why does Antonio want someone like me? I'm sure once he finds out how my life is he will forget I exist. Maybe that is for the best who ever wants a broken vessel?'

I changed in too my sweat pants and an over sized t-shirt, I didn't like putting on things that hugged my body when I wanted to go to bed since I felt as if the fabric dug into my skin and that irritated my skin which caused it to turn red and I started itching all over.

I grabbed a book from my shelf and crawled into the bed then pulled the sheets up to my waist.

I opened the book, it was a romantic novel about a girl who fell in love with a vampire, call me crazy but I secretly wanted to be a vampire.

I thought it was cool how they were 10 times stronger than normal humans. How they could live forever or stay hidden from the world to protect themselves and my oh so personal favorite was how they fed on human blood, sticking their fangs into a human then sucking out all there blood till they are reduced to nothing but bones.

Call me dark but that made my heart rejoice and I made a list of the people I would kill if I were a vampire when I was in freshmen year of high school. I know I was a creep but who could blame me but don't worry, I grew out of it.

After two hours into the book my eyes grew tired and a thought of Antonio crossed my mind and a smile made its way on my lips before I let sleep take over me.

*********

I got up at 5am like usual, walked into my bathroom and did my morning routines, got dressed for school in my mini-mouse t-shirts and black jeans and paired it with white snickers then let my hair roll down my back.

As I walked to school I realized that sir and madam would be back with someone. A fear crept into my mind that it might have been him, I could still hear his laughter, his mocking grin , his voice, I shook my head not wanting to remember him.

I arrived at school then went to my first class, physics. I made my way to class and took a seat at the back, the class quickly filled up and Mr Brian entered class and looked at all of us. Mr Brian was fat he had huge glasses with green eyes, red cheeks and nose, he always reminded me of Santa but his personality was completely different.

He adjusted his glasses and cleared his throat to get the classes attention, "Children as you must have herd we have new students here and you are required to make them feel comfortable-" He looked at the door and made a sign for who ever was on the door to enter "Class this is Francesca and Gabriella they will be joining us. Ladies please take a sit."