Chapter31: Daddy's Coming

Isabella's POV

After a painful practice of pole dancing from unknown striper, which was supervised by my 'father',I took a bath then put on a dress which was too short for my liking.

I sat on the floor then started playing with the necklace Antonio gave me. It was the only thing that kept me sane,that kept me going because it was a symbol of his love.

"Hurry up Antonio, I don't know how much I can take" I said then closed my eyes.

"Stop acting so pathetic" I heard a voice say and I stood up then looked at the door.

"What do you want" I asked bitterly and he closed the door behind him.

"I came to talk to you, why so rude I'm your father" he said and I rolled my eyes.

'Father my foot'

"What do you really want" I asked and he came closer to me.

"I want you" he said then caressed my cheek.

"Stay away from me"I shouted as I backed away from him.

"Come on baby doll your precious Antonio isn't coming"he said and I chuckled bitterly. he didn't know what he got into.

"You are wrong father he is coming and when he learns about what you are attempting to do he will have your head on a stick"I shouted at him spiting a little bit on his face.

"I would like to see how he finds you"he said and I looked him straight in the eye.

"You have made my life a living hell for the past four years for the fun of it but not anymore, I will get revenge for every thing you did"I said and he punched me then grabbed a stick and hit me on the back of my head.

"You are nothing but a bitch and you will never know happiness you fool. You will die by my hands"he said and I spit out the blood from my mouth.

"No father.  mark my words the minute Antonio finds out you tried to rape me he will kill you and I will be there to witness it, your days are numbered for you and your son"I said.

The previous day the man who calls himself my dad tried to rape me but lucky for me Kelly was around and she managed to stop him in time.

" don't be a bitch "he said then slapped me and I landed on the bed.

" no let go of me"I shouted as he pined my hands above my head.

He began kissing me and I tried wiggling around trying to get out of his embrace. This was not happening again, I was weak the first time Edward did that to me but I would never be that weak and let my father do that to me.

While he was kissing me,I bit his lip and he pulled away then I brought my keen up hitting him where the sun doesn't rise and he fell on the floor holding on to his balls like they would fall.

"You dick I'm your fucking daughter" I said then kicked him.

"You little brat" he said then pulled my leg and I lost balance and fell on the ground.

He was on top of me again,kissing me. I tied wiggling around again but this time failed. He was pulled away from me and I felt cold air in my body.

I stood up then saw the person who help me and it was Charlie, wait OK I think when I fell i must have hit my head because the last time I checked he hated me. I blinked a couple of times and it was still him.

"What were you about to do" Charlie asked putting his hand on Dan's neck.

"This bitch took my wife away and I want to teach her a lesson she would never-" he started but Charlie punched him and I gasped in shock, he just hit his father.