Authors note:Thank you

Um where do I begin with this. I'm extremely happy that at least a number of you out there like my story and you have no idea how much that means to me.

I thought that no one out there would even consider reading my story. I was only writing because I love to and never thought anyone would read or even discover it but here it is. I want to tell everyone viewing my story a huge THANK YOU for reading Mr bad boy saved me and I hope you enjoy it.

There might be some silent readers out there who might be scared, of my reaction when they comment or give me some 'advice' but I want you to know that i'm not a talkative person. I'm the kind to person who believes in the saying treat others the way you want to be treated, I don't like rudely criticizing others opinion and don't like others rudely criticizing my own opinion. I'm an approachable and friendly person so I want anyone who has questions or wants to chat to feel free i'm also human like any other,although i'm shy when it comes to talking to other people, I enjoy having someone to talk to.

I'm offering 'question and answer'. Anyone who would like to know anything about me, the story or characters may ask me and If you are shy like me you could send the message as a private chat for only me to view. Like I said I don't like rudely criticizing others opinion but that does not mean I have no room for improvement, I enjoy learning from others because I know i'm not perfect and certainly don't know absolutely everything about everything. I'm very open to friendly criticism that will help me grow as a writer

so for now I also have a couple of questions of my own, I hope you reply.

1.How do you like the story so far and which is your favorite chapter?

2.is the story going to fast or is it at a steady pace.

3.So far who is your favorite character?

4.So far which character do you hate?

5.when you read my story what mood does it put you in? Is it boring or exciting?

6.what is your opinion on Isabella, Antonio, Gabriella,Diego, Roberto and Francesca?

7.Should Antonio and Isabella have a pet name and if so what should it be?

8. What is your opinion on Marco, Stacey and Isabella's family?

9. Do you like the pet name Antonio calls Isabella (kitten)?

10. What did you think of Charlie's behavior with Isabella when he tried her up to a tree in her underwear then beat and insulted her.

I have only asked ten questions for now but I will make sure to ask more later on and yes I will be expecting answers for the questions I asked and expect questions for me to answer.

And about my update, i'm sorry for updating late. My grades at school were slipping and I was trying to boost them up and luck for me i managed to sort everything out and will fix the days I will be updating Mr Bad Boy Saved me