Chapter 22:The Fight:part two

Antonio's POV

"So whose starting" I asked.

"I will start" Roberto said then walked into the Ring "seven minutes tops" he said smirking.

"Your clock is ticking" Diego said pointing to a clock on the wall.

The bell went off and Jim stepped in the Ring.

Jim made the mistake of attacking first. He tried punching Roberto and Roberto Dodged then kicked Jim on his back making him fall to the ground.

Roberto picked him and carried him on his shoulders and power slammed him. He got him again and began punching him continues until Jim started crawling to tag his team mates but Roberto didn't allow it.

He picked him up then slammed him down and Jim tapped out before Roberto could do any damage.

"Looks like Jim has forfeit" the referee shouted and then the bell rang.

"What's my time" Roberto asked.

"five minutes thirty eight seconds" I said and he smirked.

"Anyone want to beat that" Roberto asked but before we could say anything Hector entered the ring and kicked Roberto's leg making him fall.

He continued stumping on his leg until Ray took out his hand and Roberto tapped him then he entered the ring.

Roberto rolled out of the ring then sat down.

"Are you OK" I asked as I saw he was having trouble standing.

"Yes,I just need a minute" he said rubbing his leg.

"I will get you water" Diego said and walked to one of the tables.

I looked back at ray and he was mercilessly hitting Hector. He kicked Hectors stomach then chock slammed him and the crowd started cheering.

Ray was about to kick him again when Hector grabbed his leg then pulled Ray down. He got up then kicked Ray's arm which cause Ray to scream in pain.

Ray was shot sometime back and it hadn't properly healed up yet. Forgetting the rules,I entered the ring then grabbed Hector from behind and power slammed him down.

I tapped Ray and then the bell went off."looks like the great Hector is out. "

"Ray I warned you about this" I said then helped him get up.

Before I knew it he ran past me then kicked Dave who was planning on attacking me. Ray grabbed him then put him in a head lock.

He picked him up then threw him out of the ring "now we are even" he said then got out of the Ring.

"Dave is out ladies and gentlemen, looks like the night shadows remain unbeatable" he said and I looked at my kitten and she looked restless.

Her expression changed and before I knew it a metal chair collided with my head and I fell to the ground. He continued hitting me that I almost passed out.

He threw the chair then got on top of me and tried to punch me but I blocked him. He was pulled away from me and I rolled out of the Ring trying to regain my version.

I looked back in the ring and found Diego on top of Arnold punching him. He picked him up then pushed him to the adage  of the Ring.

"Anyone up for some fun" he asked then taped Roberto.

Roberto slammed him on the floor then tapped Ray who kicked his stomach then Ray tapped me.

I entered the ring then flexed my muscles. This guy had guts,after being hit like that he was still standing but not for long.