Chapter 49: Makeout

I stir in my place as I slowly begin opening my eyes. I finally opened my eyes and saw a pair of blue eyes staring right back at me.

Finally, see right there was my dream come true. Normally if I woke up,Antonio would be either taking a shower or already in the gym working out.

"Morning kitten" he said and I grinned.

"Morning " I said moving closer to him till I rested my head on his chest.

"How'd you sleep" he asked and I sighed.

"Great because I had my king right next to me" I said and he chuckled.

"Last night was long over due" he said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Do you think we should thank Charlie. I mean it is because of him that you came here last night and we could finally get back together" I said and he put his arm around me.

"I guess but he doesn't deserve our thank you" he said and I sighed again.

"Should we tell the gang, we're back together" I asked and he nodded.

"It can wait though" he said and I groaned as I saw the time was almost seven AM.

"We have to go to school. I'll take a bath first" I said then sat up.

"Why can't we do it together" he asked and I chuckled.

"Because it will end up with us having sex" I said then got out of bed forgetting I was competently nude.

Once I realized I was naked,my face grew a bright red and I hurried to the bathroom as I heard him laugh. Even after so long I was still uncomfortable with my body.

I stood under the shower then took a long deserved hot shower just to relax my aching muscles.

After I was done I walked out of the bathroom with a towel on and found Antonio in the jeans he wore last night.

"Sorry I took so long. Do you want me to go grab something for you to wear from your house or should I call someone" I asked as he stared at me.

"It's fine,I had some extra clothes in the car so I went down and collected them" he said still staring at me.

"See anything you like. Stop staring at me like that, I'm not going anywhere" I said and he was suddenly caught off guard making him blush lightly.

Seeing Antonio blush was really rare but it was possible. I was one of the lucky few to make him blush. Gabriel had this talent to make him blush, she could just say a single word to him and he'd turn red.

"Actually I don't see anything I like but rather someone I love" he said then pulled me by my waist.
"I see you"

"I should go change" I said blushing at his comment.

"You amuse me when you try to change the topic after I compliment you. Your hair looks really beautiful when it's wet" he said then walked into the bathroom.

I changed into a peace pink sleeveless top and tucked it in a cute black skirt then paired it with black flats. I dried my hair then combed it letting it fall on my shoulders.

When I was done, I walked to the bed and saw he indeed laid out a different pare of clothes. I decided on texting the guys not to pick me up.

I jogged downstairs singing until I reached the kitchen and found breakfast was already prepared. Dad was seated as Mom made him a cup of coffee.

"Morning parents" I said and they both turned to me.

"Why are you so bubbly today" mom asked and I gave her a grin.