Chapter 11:Beauty lays in the eye of the beholder

Edited by BrookGrace17

The following day I woke up to the smell of coffee. I opened my eyes to be met with captivating blue eyes staring right back at me. His lips turned into a charming smile when he saw me opening my eyes.

"Antonio?" I asked as I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Morning sunshine." He said as a smile made its way to my lips.

"Morning." I grinned as he handed me a cup of coffee.

"This is how I always want my day to be. I want to be the first thing you see when you wake up and the last before you go to bed." He stated. The warm blush made its way to my cheeks and ears. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling a lot better. Thanks for listening to my pathetic story and offering a shoulder to cry on last night." I mumbled as I took a sip of my coffee.

"You should not apologize. I now know that you trust me. You are allowing me through the walls you built around yourself." He said and I just stared at him.

" Antonio-"

"Don't say anything just finish your coffee. If you need me am down the hall second door to the right in the gym." He murmured as he kissed my forehead.

"Thanks again." I whispered before he left.

When I finished my coffee, I did my morning routine. Then put on some black skinny jeans, one of Antonio's shirts because they are super comfy and kinda smelt like him, his ocean breeze scent was smelt even though his shirt was washed. I tied my hair into a high pony tail then went to the garden and sat on the swing that was there.

I stared at the house thinking about my parents. I knew that I had killed my mother. I also knew that my brother and father would have been surely looking for me to extract their revenge.

Antonio was really trying to mend me. He was trying to pick up the broken pieces that was my life and put them together. But I'm afraid that I was involving more people into the mess I had created just because of one mistake.

"Hello there." I heard a voice say snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hi." I said as I looked at the people in front of me.

"Bella what are you doing here by yourself?" Fran asked as she and Bri sat on the swing making it swing back then forward.

"I was feeling a little bored in the room so I came out." I answered as I smiled at them.

"Why isn't Antonio with you?" Bri asked and the image of Antonio's shirtless body made me blush.

"He is in the gym." I replied as I felt my cheeks warm up.

"Then why don't we go see him work out?" Bri asked, obviously trying to see how I would have reacted.

"No am sure he wouldn't like that." I said trying my best not to imagine the way his body would look as he worked out.

"Oh I beg to differ." Bri said giving me a sly smile.

"How come you guys are here so early?" I asked trying to change the topic.

"We came to check on you and Bri over here called us early in the morning and made us come all this way without breakfast so please tell me there is something I can eat?" Fran asked rubbing her tummy.

"I am not sure but if you are hungry I could make you some pancakes." I offered.

"No don't worry about it. You need rest at this point your wounds are still healing." Fran said.