Chapter 24:Suicide

"Kitten are you alright"

"I can't do this anymore" I said as Antonio sat next to me.

"Kitten don't say that, it's over" he said taking my hand in is.

"It will never end" I muttered under my breath.

"Kitten look at me"

"I can't do this anymore I'm tired of everything"

"Isabel what happened to you" Fran asked as I placed my head on Antonio's shoulder.

"Marco" I said and I felt Antonio shift in his place.

"Marco?" Gabriel asked.

"He has been troubling me for the past couple of days and I didn't tell anyone that he was planning on dividing up the gang to get to me" I said.

"Why didn't you tell anyone" Antonio asked and I snuggled closer to him.

"I was too sacred to say anything. Antonio I'm sorry,I failed to protect it" I said then opened my fist.

"Kitten it's just a necklace, I can always get a new one but I will never be able to get another you" he said and I sat up.

"You don't understand I don't want another one. It was special because it reminded me of you and that night. It's special because I felt close to you,it was special because it reminded me how much you care for me" i said and he cupped my cheek.

"I didn't know it meant that much to you" he said and I kissed his palms.

"I'd like to be alone for a while, I want to take a shower"

"Of course, I will make snacks for us in the mean time" Gabriel said then everyone walked out expect Antonio.

"Please don't go out and leave me, after I take a shower I want to find you here please" I said holding his arm.

"I will be right here just call" he said then walked out.

After my bath, I put on one of Antonio's shirts. I loved how comfortable they were so I got a couple of them when I moved to a new room.

When I was done I got into bed but before I could sleep, Gabriel walked in with cookies in her hand and a glass of chocolate milk.

"I made cookies" she said then put the tay down and sat next to me.

"How are you feeling" she asked and I gave her a small smile.

"I'm fine" I said.

"I know how it feels to feel like nothing will ever get better that everything will always get worse, trust me I know how you feel. If you talk to someone you will find the problem less difficult" she said with a smile.

"I know you have been through difficulties while growing up but you don't understand. I feel like my life has no meaning-"

"That it would be better that you just gave up on everything because you don't know what the future will hold" she said.

"Exactly but how did you know"

"Isabel, you don't know everything about my past and what i had to see my brother endure"

"What do you mean"

"It's not the time for that right now" she said then blinked away her tears."i will tell you everything when the time is right"

"Please you consider me your friend right"

"You are one of my best friends but I'm not ready to share this right now. Please try one cookie"she said then I got a cookie and took a bit.