Chapter 7:Men in black

Edited by @BrookGrace17

When I woke up the next day my body ached, it felt like a bulldozer fell on top of me. My legs and arms hurt a lot and the stupid alarm clock wouldn't stop ringing but I was too weak to lift up my hands and switch it off.

I then remembered the last time I didn't make breakfast. Sir and madam made me eat uncooked eggs, by just the thought of it my strength came back and I stood up from my bed only to be brought back stupid blood rush.

I quickly took a bath and put on a long sleeved blouse with black demi jeans and a blue hoodie then let my hair roll on my back. I checked my appearance and groaned in disbelief my face was worse than the pervious day, my cheeks were turning a light purple and my black eye made my face turn red. No amount of make up would have helped me. Great, just perfect.

I went downstairs and made breakfast then bolted out of the door. Each step I took was painful. My side still hurt and my legs were weak, I was 60% sure I was running a fever.

I got to school, went to my locker and collected my things . I was then pushed to the locker knocking the air out of my lungs. I fell down to the cold floor. when I regained my breath I looked up and saw the two strangers who beat me up and I started to shiver with fear.

"Don't forget what Marco told you-" Stranger number one threatened. He bent down to my level then ran a hand in his brown hair before putting his hands under my chin and forced me to look up at him. "Look at this Leo we gave her a black eye." He laughed.

"Drake don't forget that it was Marco who gave it to her but at least we beat her up more." Leo chuckled.

"Ya good times." Drake said and stood up. "Remember you see that guy you tell him to fuck off you are ours to mistreat." With that they went away and left me in the halls where everyone there was laughing at me.

I tried to get up from the floor but was pushed back down by Stacey, "That's where you belong, on the ground. I must hand it to those two they really went though and your prince charming wasn't around." She fake pouted when she said prince charming. They planned this.

I felt my eyes sting but I didn't want to cry in front of her, "Stay away from Antonio if he is going to be with someone that will be me." She spat. I began to fill angry.

She had dated the entire football team she was a big slut. I once had a crush on a guy, she went ahead and kissed him right in front of my eyes then dumped him one week later.

I didn't say anything I just listed to her threats and insults. When she was done I went to my first class which thank God non of guys were in.

The teacher talked about whatever he was talking about but my mind was somewhere else. I was thinking about the pros and cons of me telling Antonio to stay away from me and the more I thought about it the more and more I felt as if I were betraying him and that irradiated me. Why can't I ever be happy?

The thought of the lady in the the park uh her name was Rachel yes Rachel. Her words began to play in my mind and that made me what to scream. I am too weak to fight off the whole school I can't fight for my happiness. Rachel had her parents support but I have no one.

*******

Nether Antonio non the guys were in my morning class, that made me a little happy during lunch. I hid out on the roof so they wouldn't find me which meant I didn't eat and my fever was getting high.

After lunch was over I had to go to the calculus class as I was making my way there when I heard Antonio call after me in the slightly crowded hall and I hide farther in the hoodie. Ignoring him and kept walking. After a while I felt a strong arm grab my wrist and pull me to a strong chest which made the hair on the back of my neck stand.