Chapter 68: Epilogue

A couple of months later.........

Isabel's POV

"Did you all submit your application" I asked and everyone nodded.

"Yes Isabel, we did that like months ago I just hope we all get into the same college" Gabriel said with a grin.

"It will happen don't worry" Diego said rubbing her hands lightly.

It been a couple of months now, we all went through senior year of high school which was so boring that it pasted by like a blur really.

Our Mafia life was the only thing exciting through out that year. Antonio and I are still going on pretty strong as expected.

All the couples were, yes everyone was now paired up. Ray with Maria, Justin with his old classmate and Laura with Bruno.

How laura and Bruno came to be was a rather funny story because Bruno had to go through so many things till she finally said yes.

The gang's parents all went back to mexico though they called everyday to check up on what we are doing and visited very frequently. Mr and Mrs Fernandez wanted their kids to go with them but they denied.

As for my parents, I was living with my mom. Dad was in new York and she was kind of lonely being alone. My parents and I grew extremely close and truthfully they made up for all the years we hadn't been together.

Charlie,Edward, my fake parents, Marco and Nicholas were now all just a faded memory. I could still remember everything they did to me but I was now comfortable with it.

My life in the Mafia continued,so did my training. My initiation ceremony took place just when we entered Senior year of highschool.

We all had applied to our dream college in new York and a couple others but we all just hoped to have a change of scene.

I was doing it mostly because of Mom, I wanted her to be close to Dad that's why I chose new York so we could be a family again. My Mom already knew and was already packing ready to go back to new York. My dad was more than happy, he was the one who was going to pay my fees for some reason.

It wasn't necessary because I earned money doing all those Mafia things like terminating gang and stuff like that but letting him he happy I agreed.

We all submitted our application a while back and  we were supposed to hear back soon.

"Of course you guys will be accepted, you're famous and loved everywhere I'm the one who should worry" I said making Antonio stop playing with my fingers.

"Kitten why would you say that of course we'll all be accepted" he said making me run a hand in my hair.

"It just nerve wracking" I said making him chuckle.

"To get our mind off things let's go out and do something" Antonio said.

"Where are we going" I asked and he shrugged.

"Anyone got a suggestion" he asked and everyone began sharing a look.

"Gang's day out" everyone screamed in union.

"OK then let's go" Antonio said getting off the couch.

"But where exactly are we heading too" I asked as he helped me stand.

"Anywhere and everyone we want" was he only answer making me roll my eyes.

"OK then let's goooo!!" Diego shouted making us all laugh.