Chapter 35:Paralyzing

"He wants to see you" Gabriel said when she walked out of Antonio's room.

"I'm so nervous" I said and she took my hand in hers.

"Don't be, but please don't mention Edward's name" she said and I nodded.

With shaking hands, I entered his room. It was gigantic, he was laying on a huge king sized bed, tubes were attached to him and he had an oxygen mask. As I walked closer, I heard the beeping sounds of the machines.

I sat down on the bed and said nothing but took in his appearance. He looked so pale, he had a bandage on his head and a few bruises on his face.

When he saw me,he removed the oxygen mask and I took his hand in mine and i tried hard not to cry because I couldn't bare seeing him like that.

"Hi" I said and he gave me a small smile.

"Hi kitten" he said then sat up, leaning his  back on the head board.

"How are you" I asked and he kissed my hand.

"I feel dizzy but you being here makes it ten times better" he said and I smiled.

"The doctor said, you will be able to be discharged by tomorrow" I said and he frowned.

"Gabriel told me everything about what happened and the lead poison which Edward mixed with something else" he said and I moved closer to him.

"Don't worry Antonio. Everything will be alright" I said cupping his cheek  and he closed his eyes for a minute.

"I'm dying kitten but I promise before I die-" he started but I put my hand over his mouth and he stopped talking.

"Don't you dare every say such a thing. You are not leaving me alone not now not ever"I said and he lightly chuckled then removed my hand from his mouth.

" I love the way you care about me but let's face facts, I'm dying. And before I die,I will make sure I fix everything in your life "he said and I shook my head.

"What will you fix, tell me Antonio because without I will have no life to need fixing. Without you,I won't have any reason to wake up every morning,I won't find my motivation to fight, I won't have my inspiration,  without you in my life is the same as being dead" I said as tears rolled down my face.

"Kitten-" he started but I cut him off.

"Enough Antonio, you can't do this to me,you can't just give up and let them win. I won't allow that to happen to us" I said and his eyes held no emotion at the time.

"Who said I would let them win" he said with a smile then tried to cup my cheek but his hand stopped in mid air then dropped to his leg.

"Antonio-" I started when I saw the way he was so shocked by what happened.

"My hand,kitten I can't feel my hands-" he started as he tried to move.

"Relax, you feel your hands again just relax and take deep breaths" I said but he wouldn't listen.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY FUCKING HANDS" he shouted looking at me with shock in his blue eyes.

"Antonio" Ray said as he entered the room as everyone else.

"Ray, I can't feel my hands. What's going on" Antonio asked and I stood up and Diego took me in his arms.

"It's going to be fine" Ray said to Antonio but he wouldn't stop panicking.

"What the fuck is going on" he asked and I began crying.

"You are facing a paralyzing attack,it will be over soon" Diego said and Antonio's eye twitched in announce.