Chapter 26: True colors

Isabella's POV

"I LOVE YOU" he repeated and my whole body began shivering.

"I have been waiting my entire life just to hear someone say that but now that it's happening,I um-" I started but he placed his finger on my lips and shut me up.

"I know you are scared and I'm not forcing you to accept me right away,I just wanted to let you know that I've fallen for you and I promise one day I will make you fall for me"he said with a wide smile.

"I can never fall for you" I said and his smile dropped.

"What are you saying, why can't you" he asked and I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"I just can't Antonio" I said turning away but he made me face him.

"Why Can't you" he asked holding my hand and I closed my eyes.

"I can bare a lot of things Antonio but one thing I can never bare is loosing you" I said as tears run down my eyes.

"What are you talking about" he asked and I held his arm.

"Everyone who comes close to me is just signing up for a death sentence" I said and he looked confused.

"What are you trying to say" he asked.

"Charlie has torn me apart from everyone who ever got very close to me and I don't want him to separate us. I can't bare to see you in any pain so tell me how,I will be able to see you die. Please you always understand me Antonio, so please understand why I can never fall in love and you shouldn't have fallen for me."

"I don't care, I love you and I know you are ignoring your feelings just to keep me safe. I know what that Man did to you, I watched everything he has ever done. Kitten I know that he made you fear the very name its self. But I don't care because you are letting him win and I don't want that. I fucking love you"

"Antonio-"

"I will promise you right now that very soon you will confess that you love me. I will completely remove all your fears of that day and you will say those three words. I have a request that nothing should change between us. I love you very much kitten kept that in mind. You are my first love  and I will be waiting for that day that you tell me you love me. Two weeks kitten before we have to go back you will confess you love me" he said with a lot of determination then hugged me. "Remember that I always keep my promises. Happy birthday kitten once more"
____

"What!!,he confessed it" Fran said with a grin on her face.

After Antonio told me he loved me, we went back home and all through the ride non of us said anything to the other. I couldn't sleep as I continued to think about what he had said. When it was morning the girls and I went out and we spent the day out. we were in a café when I told them.

"Yes. He took me to see a waterfall then waited till it was midnight and confessed he was in love with me" I said leaning back then took a sip of my coffee.

"That's so romantic. Best birthday gift ever but you don't seem so happy" Gabriel said and I signed.

"He confessed his feelings for me but, I don't feel the same way for him. You two know how much I badly want to experience the feeling but I can't" I said and Gabriel nodded.

"You still haven't told us what that man did to you" Gabriel said and I explained what happened.

Flashback: A year ago

I was on my way walking towards home when I bumped into a wall. Wait what was a wall doing on the middle of the road.

I heard male laughter and I looked up and saw Ricky (Mabel's young brother) laughing at me.