Chapter 57: Note

"That son of a bitch is now targeting my sister" Ray shouted as I finished speaking.

"Yes, all the pics posted were fake. He'd paid  someone to do it" I said putting my hand around my girl.

"Hmm,where is the guy" Antonio asked cuddling with Isabel.

"I took care of him, i shot him" I said and he nodded.

"Uh OK, see if you can track down the whereabouts of each of people listed here. We don't want to have more enemies than we can manage" he said.

"I'll look into it. Isabel how are you doing" I asked and she turned to me then smiled.

"I'm fine,just a bit tired from training" she said and I returned her smile.

"Should we start planning on taking them out" Maria asked and Antonio thought for a minute.

"Yeah,Edward and Charlie shouldn't hide behind them" Antonio said.

"Does that mean you are lifting my suspension" Laura asked with a huge smile.

"No, two weeks is not over yet. Your suspension will be lifted at the beginning of summer vacation" Antonio said and she frowned.

"Speaking of which, I want to ask a question I know everyone wants to know. Why aren't you in school ,you didn't transfer" I asked and everyone turned to me.

"Our school went on summer break early so too bad for you" Justin said and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey we are still on me. Antonio can't you please hurry this up, I'm ready to do anything just lift the suspension" Laura said giving Antonio that innocent face.

"Laura it's just a few days more. This coming Friday everything will be over and done with" Antonio said.

"I don't understand why we have to fight in the first place" Laura asked crossing her arms on her chest.

"You two refused to talk out your differences so you're going to fight them out" Antonio said and Isabel looked uncomfortable with the topic so me being Diego decided to change it.

"Hey now that's figured out why don't we do something else" I suggested and they all turned to me.

"Like what" Bruno asked and I smirked.

"Go clubbing" Fran suggested and we all refused.

"Let's watch a movie" Justin said.

"Nah, what about you Isabel what do you suggest" I asked and she looked caught off guard.

"Me" she asked and I noticed Laura roll her eyes.

"OK while you dimwits are playing I'll go take a very long shower" Laura said then stood up.

"Can I join" Justin asked and she smirked.

"You can but you may not" she said seductively then walked out.

OK that was strange.

"Dude did we miss something,what's up with you and Laura" Bruno asked and Justin shrugged.

"Nah nothing is up, but I think that will be quick to change"Justin said.

" keep dreaming buddy,keep dreaming "Ray said and we all laughed.

" so what do you say Isabel "I asked and she smiled.

" I'm fine with anything you choose "she said and I shook my head.

" come on there must be something you want to do "I said and she thought for a while.

"Uh we could play a game to pass the time"she said and I grinned.