Chapter 37:Mafia

I was pacing up and down the room with a worried look on my face. Diego called  A doctor from abroad and he said he could do a surgery on Antonio to removing the lead from his muscles so we were all where in the hospital.

"Bella calm down. I called this  surgeon here because he is very good, nothing will happen to Antonio" Diego said and I sat down tapping my foot.

"I know,I'm just so excited" I said and Roberto chuckled next to me placing his hand on my knee to stoop me from tapping my foot.

"It will be over soon" he said and I gave him a smile.

"I hope so. My life has just started getting better after escaping Charlie and Edward and i-" I started but was cut off when Roberto raised his hand in the air.

"I don't want to fucking hear their names" he said a deadly look on his face.

"I can't just forget after everything" I said them sighed.

"I know it's hard. I promise that when the rest of the gang get here Edward and Charlie will be history" he said and I gave him a small smile.

"Why do you care so much when even my parents didn't care" I asked and he took my hand and placed it in his large hands and kissed the back of my palm.

"Because I like you. You are such a unique person different from the rest" he said and I looked into his green orbs.

"Meaning" I asked and he chuckled as if it was the most obvious thing.

"You don't judge us instead understand us which is hard for most people. A girl in your place would have ran away and moved to China by now" he said and I chuckled.

"China really that sounded to cheesy to be true" I said as my laughter died down.

"I just wanted to see that beautiful smile" he said and I blushed.

"Don't forget you have a girlfriend and she's right next to you" Fran said flipping through a hospital magazine.

"Could I forget the love of my life" he said and she rolled her eyes then continued reading through the magazine.

"Why is this operation taking so long. I don't like seeing Antonio in a hospital" she said and Roberto smiled.

"A few more hours my love" he said and Fran placed her head on his shoulder.

"This nightmare will be over" she said and my smile dropped.

"It will only end when Charlie and Edward are dead" I said and everyone turned to me.

"Isabel-" ray started but I cut him off when I stood up.

"I will be back, I need some fresh air" I said then walked out while I heard everyone call after me.

I didn't want to go all emotional on them so I wanted some fresh air. I went outside the hospital and went across the street. I sat outside the café and just took a breath and ordered some coffee.

"You didn't order for us" Ray said as he and Gabriel sat down next to me.

"Because if I remember correctly,I said I was going out for fresh air. Key word I"I said and he rolled his eyes.

"What happened in there,why did you just walk out" Gabriel asked and I took a sip of my coffee.

"I just remember some old memories and I didn't want to get emotional in front of you guys" I said and Gabriel put a hand on mine.

"Are you OK. Is there something bothering you" she asked and I sighed.

"I received a letter yesterday" i said and they looked at me confused.