Chapter15:Are You Happy

Edited by BrookGrace17

"Fran she's coughing out blood whats happening, oh my god what's happening?"

"Clam down Gabriel we need to help her."

"Bella." Gabriel said as she saw that I was struggling to breathe "Fran don't you have a bottle of water?"

"Yes, here." Fran said then tossed a bottle of water to Gabriel without her looking back because she was driving.

"Drink up Bella." She said in a scared tone then opened the bottle cap for me.

I gulped down the water then spilled the remaining water on my face. The car stopped and Gabriel smiled.

"We are here Bella, you are going to be alright." She said then Fran got out of the car then opened the back door.

"Alright Bella we need to get you inside." She said then I tried to sit up but fell back down on Gabriel's lap screaming in pain.

"Come on Bella try one more time." She begged. I sat up moaning in pain then she and Fran helped me out.

When we got out, Gabriel and Fran put my hands on their shoulders then tried to help me in but as we walked I was screaming in pain and right before we could reach the door my legs gave up and I fell down.

"Bella, Bella no, Bella, guards, guards." Fran screamed as I held onto my wound screaming.

"Help us carry her to Antonio's room." I heard Gabriel say then I felt a pare of large hands pick me up.

I closed my eyes and continued to cry, the pain was too much and I wanted it to stop at any cost. I felt as if my insides were set on fire and the said fire was growing and growing with each passing moment.

The person who carried me took me to Antonio's room then gently laid me on the bed and left while my screams got louder.

"Alexis get me some hot towels and a bucket of water, Fran get her some sweat pants and the pain killers." Gabriel said as she sat next to me and tried to calm me.

Gabriel unzipped my dress then took it off. When Fran came back they helped me put on the sweat pants but didn't grab a shirt for me so I was in my bra then Gabriel cleaned up the blood on my stomach then she placed the hot towels on my stomach.

"Bella here drink up." She said then I took the pain killers and swallowed them down with water but they didn't help at all, I was still in pain.

Gabriel changed the towels on my body from time to time but the towels also didn't help the pain. I kept on screaming and coughed up blood from time to time.

After sometime of me screaming and crying, the door opened and then in came Antonio rushing to me.

"Kitten-" He started but stopped before he could finish. I grabbed his hand squeezing it as if my life depended on it.

"Make it stop Antonio, make it stop." I shouted but he didn't say a thing.

"Antonio please make it stop." I cried again and he cupped my cheeks.

"Everything will be alright kitten." He said but I shook my head as my sobs became worse.

"I can't take it Antonio, its too much please make it stop. Antonio please" I begged.

"Kitten-"

"It hurts Antonio, it hurts make it stop please make it stop,please" I cried. I screamed again and tried to roll to my side but everything hurt.

"Bella clam down the doctor is here." Gabriel said then placed another hot towel on my stomach.

"Make it stop please." I begged using my free hand to squeeze hers. "Please." I felt her tears as she tried to calm me down.