Chapter 29: Antonio's Queen

Isabella's POV

I stood under the shower as the hot water reached my body, washing away all the blood from my body.

Edward was not just a Mafia man just for name sake. He was ruthless and had no regard for human emotion,he was selfish and  greedy . I knew him for one day and I learnt all this about him.

He had beaten me up so badly that I thought I would never have been able to walk again. And all I had to do to get beaten up was mention Antonio's name.

It was amazing how quickly he got angry at the mention of Antonio's name,it gave me pleasure that he was scared. Some how.

I stepped out of the shower then put a towel around  my body then walked into the room I was staying in then changed into a light blue dress that barely touched my knees. In that house it against the rules to put on clothes that covered your body and it was punishment for me.

Just as i finished changing Miss Kelly,a woman in her mid thirties walked in. She was the maid Charlie entrusted to get me ready when he or Edward wanted to see me,why, I didn't know or even care. She was the only one who was nice to me in that house.

"Master Charlie wants to see you in his room" she said but I didn't move from the bed.

"Well I don't want to see him" I said and she closed the door behind her.

"Listen, Isabel he didn't seem upset and if you disobey him, he might beat you up" she said to me sounding worried.

"Why do you care if he beats me up or kills me. You don't even know me" I said and she kept quite for a second.

"I care because you don't deserve this life. You are very young and don't need to live through all this. I've heard about you from your father when he gets drunk" she said averting her eyes to the ground and I laid down on the bed.

"It doesn't matter now, they will hurt me either way" I said then ran a hand in my hair.

"Just do everything they want for now, I'm sure you will be able to escape all this" she said and I chuckled.

"They would never allow that" I said then stood up "let's get this over with"

"Follow me ma'am" she said and I followed her out of room.

When we were walking down the hall. I heard some mourns coming from a room and I tried to ignore them but they seemed to get louder.

I turned to a door which was slightly opened and my face turned red. Edward was in that room ontop of a girl fucking the living life out of her. She was chained to bed and I could see her body had wipe Marks.

I was pulled away from the door then Kelly quietly closed it and began walking again and I followed.

"Who was that in there" I asked and she sighed.

"She is one of Edward's sluts. I really don't want them to turn you into her. She wanted this not knowing who she was getting involved with" she said.

"And when she found out,she tried to run away but it was too late" I said and Kelly sighed.

"No. She believes that he was in love with her, he tortures her but she doesn't complain. He treats her like a toy, he treats all his women like that but they can't do anything about it. They don't have that courage you have that you will escape, they gave up the minute they entered this his house but you are different" she said.

"That's because I found my motivation to fight" I said and she chuckled.

"Antonio Fernandez. Isn't it" she said and I smiled at the mention of his name.