Chapter 51: Beating

"Is there something you're not telling us" Raymond asked as I continued punching the dummy.

"What makes you say that" I asked picturing punching Laura's face.

"Oh nothing maybe the fact that you've been straining yourself" ray said but I barely heard anything.

"It's nothing" I said then tried to throw another punch when Roberto held my fits.

"It's not nothing,what's going on" Roberto asked then let go of me and I let myself drop to the ground on my knees.

It's being almost a week since the rest of the gang arrived and it has been both fun and stressful. Laura still thought I was working with Edward and Charlie.

She was pointing out my flaws,she'd being comparing me to Anna and if that's not bad enough she had been trying to defame me in front of the gang. She'd been proving that I'm weak and don't deserve to be with someone like Antonio. She was so annoying.

I knew where she was coming from. She was extremely close to Antonio, it was normal for her to worry about him but she was taking it a bit too far. I didn't tell Antonio or any gang member because it was just a little misunderstanding, I was sure it would clear up in a few days.

In the mean time I wanted to prove to her,the gang and myself that I deserved to be with Antonio. I'd being extremely stressed because of so many things.

Apart from laura,there was Antonio. The doctor need more time to test his blood and we had to ran to the store every now and then to get his medication because his condition was getting unpredictable, one minute he was fine the next he was not.

He was taking his medicine and he showed great improvement but I couldn't help but worry for him.

"Isabel honey what's wrong" ray asked as he and Roberto also went on their knees.

"Do you guys think I deserve to be Antonio's girl" I asked and they shared a look.

"Honey is that why you've been pushing yourself so hard" Roberto asked.

"Cupcake of course you deserve him" ray said and I sighed.

"Why do I find that hard to believe, think about it so many people want us apart" I said and Ray gently grabbed my hands.

"Did someone say something to install these doubt in you" Roberto asked.

"No I just feel that Antonio would be better off with someone of his status"i said and the room fell dead silent.

" and who exactly would that be"I heard Antonio say as he walked in and Ray, Roberto and I stood up.

"We will give you guys a minute" Roberto said then him and ray walked out.

"Antonio-" I started but he cut me off.

"What did you mean by I would be better off with someone of my status" he asked standing right in front of me.

"Antonio whether you admit it or not, we belong to two different worlds" I said and he raised a brow.

"And" he asked like it didn't matter.

"You were born and raised in wealth a high-class family and I was born and raised in a middle-class family. There is a social gap between us" I said and he took my hand and intertwined it with mine.

"Kitten it doesn't matter, that stuff is just rubbish. As long as we love each other it's just pointless nonsense" he said and I looked up at him.

"I can't ignore it. Do you know when the girls and I are in one room they only talk about rich people stuff like who owns the most cars, how many designer things they have, how cool it is to travel the world any time they fill like. I just started feeling inferior because I can't relate to any of those things" I said then sighed.