Chapter 56: out of Town

Diego's POV

"I brought a peace offering" Roberto said entering my room with a cake without knocking.

My room was what you'd aspect. A black wallpaper, creepy photos of horror movies and a couple of my love.

I did that setting to keep people out of my room but everyone In the gang got used to it, defeating my purpose of decorating it like that.

"Peace offering" I asked as I put on my shirt.

"For spilling water on you this morning, dick face do you really want to make me say it out loud" he said and I folded my hands.

"Yes so everyone knows you actually can apologize"I said with a smirk which pissed him off.

" I didn't come here to apologize asshole, I came to give a peace offering"he said placing the cake on my bed.

"Really dick face, what's this really for" I asked.

"I don't want you to get revenge on me today. I have a date with Francesca and your revenge plots always land me in an emergency room" Roberto said and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh so that's what this is about, don't worry I won't do anything. I need to take Gabriel out of town for a couple of hours" I said and he smiled.

"Great. By the way where are you taking her" he asked and my smile dropped.

"Nowhere special, I just want us to spend sometime together alone,away from dicks like you" I said trying to change topic.

I was taking her out of town to put an end to her suffering. I found that son of a bitch bothering my girl, it took all night but I did it. When I was that determined to do something, I made it my goal to finish it as soon as possible.

"So you can't manage to have a normal conversation with Me. You only wish to Piss me" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. Me being over nice to you just defeats the purpose of me being Diego" I said and he rolled his eyes.

Note, it was possible for us to have normal conversation without fighting,but like I said. Where is the fun in that.

"You're such an egoistic son of a bitch" he said and I chuckled.

"Yeah, my mother gave birth to quite a piece of handsomeness" I said then winked at him.

"Oh I'm sure she didn't know what would come out of her" he said and I frowned my eye brows.

"Blood bastard" I said.

"Moron"

"Dick"

"Asshole"

"Hypocrite"

"Blood bitch"

"Motherfuckering-" Roberto was interrupt when I saw Antonio walking by with Isabel is his arms and I just zoned him out.

"What happened to Isabel" I asked walking to the door.

"I'll be with you in a while, I'll just put her in her bed" he said then continued walking away.

"Hey I have to go, tell me what's wrong with her when I get back. A few dicks think it wise to try go against us" Roberto said then walked out of my room.

I sat on the bed and a few minutes later, Antonio walked in with a sad look on his face.

"What's wrong. You didn't get satisfied but Isabel was tired" I joked trying to get him to laugh but he just turned to me.