Chapter 21:The Fight: Part One

"Why can't I remember"I said running a hand in my hair.

" relax you won't achieve anything by doing this "Antonio said.

We were in the parking lot just standing there. After classes we just stood by his car and waited for the others.

" but Antonio I can't help it,it's because of that night that I lost my best friend "I said then sighed.

Antonio took my hands then placed them on his cheeks" close your eyes,relax and don't stress"he said and i did as he said.

"Then what" I asked and he kissed my palms.

"Open your eyes and tell me who you see" he said and I opened my eyes then a grin appeared on my face.

"Michelle" I said then removed my hands from Antonio and ran to hug him.

"Isabella, hey"he said then caught me in his arms.

" what are you doing here"I asked then remembered I was hugging another guy in front of Antonio. I quickly backed away.

"I'm here to pick up my little sister" he said and I looked at Antonio and he was more than annoyed, he kept his eyes on Michael like he wanted to kill him.

"Um Michael, this is my boyfriend, Antonio and Antonio this is Michael" I said.

I completely forgot to tell Antonio about Michael the other day. Michael and I went to the same school a long time ago and he and I were friends. He was my very first crush and when he left for another school it hurt like a lot but then he was back and standing in font of my boyfriend,who seemed to really hate him.

"Nice to meet you,I'm Michael" Michael said and extended his hand which Antonio took and shook.

"Antonio" he said.

"Wow you have quite a strong grip" Michael said then I wrapped my hands around Antonio's arm and he let go of Michael.

"My bad" Antonio said sarcastically.

"May I ask why you are shirtless"

"Non if you business"Antonio said and  Michael chuckled.

"So you are the guy who stole my girl away " Michael said and I gave him a sign to shut up.

"Your girl" Antonio asked looking at me and i saw the rage in his eyes and I averted my eyes to the ground.

"His joking Antonio i-" I started but was cut off.

"Don't lie to him. Actually before I left Isabella and I were dating and we were madly in love with each other. I was hurt to find out that you stole her away" Michael lied and Antonio clenched his fits.

"Michael that's enough" I said trying to stop him,he had no idea who he was dealing with. Antonio's jealous could lead him to end Michael.

"I can't help it,the way you hugged me yesterday I remembered all the good times" he said then Antonio began taking deep breaths to control his anger and I could see that jealous was eating him up.

"Michael come on" a voice shouted and he turned.

"That's my sister. I have to go, hope we meet again Isabella" he said then peaked my cheek and left. I waited till he got into his car and drove off.

"Antonio-" I started then he turned to face me.

"What was he talking about" he asked then began taking dangerous steps towards me and I began backing away.

"Listen Antonio he was just teasing you, I swear he is just an old friend" I said then felt the wall behind me and  moments later he pinned my hands above my head.