Chapter 2

The first chapter was short. >.< hopefully, this would be longer...

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Chapter 2*

.~.Tonight.~.

(Kiara's POV)

Ciara and I got our stuff ready. We wore our black sweaters, and black baggy sweat pants. Hey, we even looked like spies.

 "You ready?" I asked Ciara. "Hold up." She replied. She put on her sweater, with a lot of trouble and she fell over.

 "Ow!" Ciara exclaimed. I laughed at her stupidness.

 "Stupid."

 I helped her up and then helped her put on the sweater. "Now we are ready. Grab your phone, and off to the room we go! " I said. We left our dorm and walked into the hallways.

 "Be very quiet." I whispered to Kiara. Thinking that she would whisper back, Ciara said "Sure."

 "Whisper, you fool!" I said.

 "Sorry..."

 The lights were off in the hallways and everyone was asleep in their rooms or chilling, (If you know what I mean.) Even though everyone is supposed to be asleep by now. We walked in the darkness, until we reached the room.

"We are here." said Ciara. "I know that. Let's enter it." I said boldly. "Are you sure? I don't want to get caught..." Ciara said in an unsure voice.

 "What do you mean 'Are you sure?' We have been waiting to do this! Ever since we came here!" I whispered/shouted.

 What has gotten into this girl?

 "I'm not sure though..." She still complained with an unsure voice.

 "Well, I'm going to open it." I went to go open the door, but it was locked.

"Stupid door! Open!" I yelled. I tried to open it again, then again, then again.

 "I think we should stop before it breaks." Ciara said. "No! It has to open. Something is telling me to open this door!" I said.

 I tried again to open it. "Haha. That's a good one, Ray." I heard a boy say.

 "Exactly. Man, I still got to study for that test I have in trigonometry!" Another one said.

 "I feel bad for you, Craig. That is hard work!"

"I know. Now, I gotta study." He replied.

 People were coming. I think it's Trey and his friends. "Someone's coming!" Ciara whispered to me.

 "I know! It's dark, so they probably won't see us. Just walk past slowly. Don't make a sound. " I whispered.

 I hope my plan--

 "Why are we all whispering for?" Trey asked, cutting off my thoughts.

 "AH!" Ciara and I screamed. We both fell to the floor, scared. I was clutching my chest and so was Ciara. The lights went on.

 "Who are these chicks?" I heard Jacob say.

 "I know right. And why are they near the door?" Craig asked.

 I took a look at them. Trey was shirtless and man was I liking the view. His abs were like heaven. His hair was in a ponytail, plus he was wearing a hat. (Let's pretend he didn't cut his hair.) He was lookin' like a bag of money.

 Jacob was also shirtless and his hair was also in a high pony tail. He looked amazingly cute. I noticed Ciara drooling over Jacob.

 "Liking the view?" Trey and Jacob asked us. "Yes-erm, I mean no!" I probably sounded like a desperate dog.

 "Mhm. Yes, I am." Ciara said, licking her lips. "Ciara! Shut up!" I said, playfully nudging her. The boys started laughing at us. "Why aren't you pretty girls asleep?" Trey asked us, looking directly at me.

 "Umm..." I said nervously. He just called me pretty!

 "No answer?" Raquan asked. I quickly fished up a lie, "Because we wanted to get a drink of water."

 "No we didn't. What we-"

 "How many times does a person have to say shut up to you?" I said, cutting Ciara off before she said anything.

 Jacob laughed at us again. "You guys are too funny."

 "The water fountain is to the other side of the hall. Not over here." Craig said, point at the other side of the hallway.

 I pretended that I didn't know where I was going. I turned to where Craig pointed. "Thanks for telling me. I didn't know."

"Yes. Now go get water. We are watching." Trey said.

 I gave Ciara a quick look. We both walked to the water found. I heard Jacob say that Ciara was cute. I almost died when Trey said that I was gorgeous.

 We both took a cup at the fountain. I really didn't want water because I had some at the dorm, so I took one sip and threw the rest away.

 When we both were done, we walked back to them.

 "Okay, we all just came back from the gym, and we are pretty sweaty, so here is our numbers just in case you can't find the water fountain again." Trey said, winking at me.

 Ciara and I laughed. "And we are just in dorm 330 and 331. Around the corner." Jacob said, pointing to the corner of the hall.

 That is just one dorm away from ours. I did an inside happy dance. They gave us their numbers and we put it in our phones.

 "We are basically neighbors. We are in room 329. I didn't even know you guys were our neighbors." Ciara said.

 "Us either. We heard yelling from your room one time when we walked by." Craig said.

 "Sorry...anyways, here is our numbers." I said, apologizing.

 We gave them our numbers and they put in in their phones. "Oh yeah. I'm Kiara." I said giving the boys my name.

 "And I'm Ciara."

 "I'm Craig."

 "I'm Jacob."

 "I'm Raquan."

 "And I'm Trey."

"We have to go now before someone thinks we are trying to open the door and we get caught so see you guys later." Raquan said.

 "Yeah. And we are totally digging the style." Trey said. Ciara and I said bye and we all left to go back to our dorms.

 "I can't believe we got their numbers!" Ciara happily said. We both screamed and jumped around.

(Trey's POV)

Jacob and I shared a dorm. Once we got inside, we heard screaming.

 "I can't believe we got their numbers!" The girls screamed. Jacob and I gave each other a weird stare.

 Jacob shook his head. "Girls." He said.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I liked this chapter. Please vote, comment and fan!

Behind One Door (A Mindless Behavior Story.)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें