Chapter 17

Never have I ever thought about UPDATING this book again. I ind that funny.

Okay, I'm sorry if you liked this book and because I never updated, you just left my book there.

As you can see, my sister also neglected her book "Baby, I'm Gone". Haha, she is just like me.

iight. Enough with the talking, let's get to the story.

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Chapter 17*

(Trey's POV)

Jacob and I walked out of the room, leaving Craig and Raquan in our dorm. We walked over to Kiara and Ciara's dorm.

 "You ready?" Jacob asked me.

 I sighed. "Yeah, let's get ready for all the explaining." I knocked on the door.

(Jacob's POV)

"Who is it?!" I heard a raspy voice say. "Trey and Jacob." We said. After that, there was no answer. I knocked again. "Hello?"

 "Just leave us alone!" The voice said again.

 "No, we are ready to explain what happened." I said. We waited a few seconds, and the door opened.

 Trey and I entered the room. The lights were off, the t.v was on, but the volume was low and Ciara was on the bed.

 "What do you want?" Ciara asked with a bit of attitude in her voice.

 "We want to apologize. Well, I want to apologize." I said.

 Ciara cleared her throat. "There is no room for your apology. You said you liked me, and you never told me you had a girlfriend. At least you could have told me that." She said.

 "I know, I should have. I regret never telling you that. It's just that my love for you was too strong and I didn't want to end the relationship I had with you because of my ex-girlfriend." I said.

 Ciara shook her head and chuckled.

 "Okay, understand that part. But what about the situation in Craig's room. Don't you remember telling me, 'No wonder why you had that stupid baby. Because you go around kissing other people. Stupid hoe' I remember."

 I place my hands behind my neck. "Don't you understand? I was angry! And don't act as if your off the hook. You kissed my best friend! What was I supposed to do? Stand there and watch that all take place?"

 "It was an accident! He turned around at the same time as me, and somehow, our lips connected. It was nothing!"

 "Okay, I forgive you. I just came here to apologize and ask you one thing." I said as I closed my eyes.

 Trey, on the other hand, was just watching the whole conversation.

 "What might that question be?"

 "Will you be my girl?" I nervously asked Ciara.

 Ciara was speechless. I guess she never saw that coming.

 "Uh... What about your girlfriend?"

 "Haven't you been listening? I called her my EX girlfriend." I said while smirking,

 "Oh! I should have been listening better. And yes, I would love to be your girl. Who would give up that offer?"

 A smile went across my face. I grabbed Ciara and gave her a long, sweet kiss. We kissed for a few minutes until we were interrupted by Trey.