Chapter 5

Having a splendid time here!

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Chapter 5*

(Trey's POV)

It was my girlfriend, Nyla calling me. I had to go to a more quiet place so that she wouldn't think that I was cheating.

"Sorry. I have to take this." I told the Kiara, Ciara and the boys. I walked out the room and picked up my phone.

(Phone Convo)

"Hello?" I said. "TreyTrey!" Nyla answered back.

"NyBear!" I said, unenthusiastically. "Hey babe! Hows it goin'?" She asked me. "Nothing much! Just hanging out with the guys in my dorm." I replied, rolling my eyes.

 "Okay. Make sure your not cheating on me." She said. " "No! I mean, no." I said, lowing down my voice.

 That's when one of the girls screamed. Shit. "Who was that?" Nyla asked. Oh crap, she heard the scream. "Who was what?" I questioned.

 "That scream came from a girl. Your cheating in me, aren't you?"

 "What? No! I wouldn't do that to you. How can you think about that."

 "Just making sure," She said "Anyways, I heard your having a 'Feel At Home' activity at your school." She said, changing the subject. "Yeah. They are." I said. "And guess what?"

 "What?" I said. I already knew the answer, so it was no suprise.

 "I'm coming over there! I can see the boys again! And to make sure your not cheating." Ugh. I don't want her over here! She is so annoying and she is going to bother everyone. Including Kiara and Ciara.

 "I'm so happy, boo." I said. I sighed. I didn't even want her over here.

"And Ariana told me that she is coming too. She said for you to tell Jacob." She added.

 "Sure thing. Look, I have to go because we can't stay up late." Ha. I lied. "Aww. Okay then, bye hun." She sadly said.

 "Bye." I bluntly said.

 "No-" I hung up the phone on her. I don't care about what she had to say. I walked back to the others.

 "Who screamed?" I asked them. Raquan laughed "Keke and Cece did."

 "Why?"

 "Cece saw a spider, and screamed then Keke stared freaking out." He said, calming down. "At least the spider wasn't near my bed." Jacob said, with a chuckle.

 "Stop being a baby, Jacob. Spiders are cute." I said. I love animals.

 "Eww. Nasty, nasty, NASTY!" Kiara said, shaking a head. Ciara agreed with her. "Yup! If they bother us, we kill em'."

 "Anyways, who called you?" Kiara asked me.

 I didn't want her to know that I had a girlfriend, so I lied again. "It was my mom. She just had to tell me that she and the family wouldn't be able to make it to the 'Feel At Home' thing." I explained.

(Kiara's POV)

"Oh. Does anybody know the time?" I asked. "Maybe, it's time for you to get a watch!" Craig joked. The others laughed.

 "Haha. Very funny," I said, making a serious face. "I'm serious."

"Yeah. It's 9:05." Ciara told me. "That means, we have to go." She continued. It wasn't even that late.

 "No, we can stay." I said.

 "No. You remember that talk we always have when we go on a--" I cut her off. She wants to have time to talk about my walk with Trey. It's nothing serious.