Chapter 11

This is a good chapter right here.

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Chapter 11*

.~.Next Week Monday.~.

Announcements: Hello Justicelove college! Today we have a few announcements! No school for all the week, because we are taking time out so your family can come over here. I hope you guys are ready because your family is here already. And I am not kidding, they are literally downstairs!

So come on down and come say hi. And also, don't forget about our mathathon that is taking place next week! I've heard that you students have been studying.

Well that's the end of our announcements today!

.~.~~.~~~.

(Trey's POV)

I was ready for this day. I took a shower and I had my clothes ready. I went into our schools lobby and saw my family waiting for me.

 "Mom! Dad!" I yelled out throught the crowd of people. They both turned around and they had a big grin on their faces.

 "Honey!" My mom said happily. "My boy!" My dad said proudly. I ran up to them and gave them a hug. I saw my little sister Isis, who was 12 by the way, waiting for me.

 "Hey kiddo," I said, smiling at her. Isis smirked, "I have a name, you know."

"I know, and it's kiddo. Hey kiddo. I'm just joking, hey Isis." Isis gave me a hug. "Hi Trey. Your girlfriend is here." She told me.

 I walked up to Nyla. She was talking to Arianna. "Nyla!"

"Trey! I've missed you so much!"

 "I missed you too!" Well, that's a little lie. Kiara was here to keep me entertained.

 "Okay, how about we all go and get breakfast?" My dad happily exclaimed. "My stomach is grumbling for some iHop." My mom said.

 Isis jumped up. "Yay! Food." She said.

 "I'm dressed, so I guess you guys can leave your stuff here, and the school will probably take them up and we can go now." I said.

"Okay, let's go." My dad told everyone.

 We drove to the nearest IHOP. Most families were here. I hadn't seen Kiara, or the others here. We ate some food and we had a lot of laughs.

 "My boyfriend said hi, Trey!" Isis said, smiling. My eyes widened. "BOYFRIEND? Your just twelve years old?!"

 "Same thing I said. My little girl is growing too fast." My dad said, wiping fake tears. "And when you grow up in life, thing have to change." My mon said, jumping into the conversation.

 "It's alright, Trey and I have been going out ever since we were fifteen. Age doesn't matter as long as you both love each other. Right Trey?" Nyla said, looking into my eyes.

 "Yep."

 Oh gosh. This is going to be difficult. Watch what happens when she meets Kiara.

 "Your school is hosting a mathathon, right?" My dad asked me.

 "Yeah. It's our school against another college. I'm part of the team. How'd you know?"

 "There were flyers everywhere. We are coming for support."

 "I never new your were smart. I thought you were dumb," She giggled.

 "And I thought you were ugly." I mocked her.