Chapter 14

100+ votes on this book and 500+ votes altogether ! Thank you <3

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Chapter 14*

(Ciara's POV)

 Uh oh...

 "Seriously Ciara? This is how you do me? By kissing my BEST FRIEND?" Jacob raged. I was deathly scared, because by the look on Jacobs eyes, it looked as if he could kill. "Jacob...I-It was an accident!" I said. 

"Accident my ass. And your angry when I bring my girlfriend. How do you expect me not to be angry when I caught you-" Jacob said, but he was cut off by Craig.

 "Jacob, chill. It was an accident. I turned around and she turned around the same time as me, and we kissed."

 "Yeah, and you managed to come in." Raquan added.

 "Craig, you need to shut up! You are supposed to be my best friend." Jacob angrily said.

 "Don't tell me to shut up! You need to back the hell up!" Craig said. I saw Trey walk away. He was probably going to see Kiara.

 Jacob charged forward to Craig, and pushed Craig to the couch. "Don't touch me! Don't get angry because Ciara didn't kiss you." Craig said as he tried to pull Jacob off of him.

 Jacob punched Craig, square in the face. Craig punched Jacob back, and a fight broke out.

 "Guys! Stop fighting! We are all friends and friends don't fight!"

 "And your bromance isn't about to get messed up because of one kiss, which was an accident." Raquan said.

 "I don't care." Jacob said, getting off of Craig. He turned to me.

 "I also thought you liked me. Whatever we had, just forget about it. No wonder why you had that stupid baby. Because you go around kissing other people. Stupid hoe." He to me.

 That...That hurt. How did he even know that I had a child? Jacob walked out of the room.

 "Jacob! Please wait!" I said, chasing after him. I ran out the room to go catch Jacob, but he was already in his room, with the doors locked.

 I lost someone I truly care about. Again. My life is a mess. I walked back to Craig's room.

 "Look Ciara, I'm sorry if I did anything wrong." Craig said.

 "It's okay. I understand it was a mistake. But only of Jacob could understand that." I said, sighing.

 "I truly am sorry."

 "I'm going to leave now. Bye guys. Bye Chelsey. It was fun talking to you." I said, giving her a hug. They said goodbye and I walked out the room, back to my dorm.

 When I entered there, I saw Daniel kissing Kiara, but it seemed as of Kiara wasn't really feeling it. "Daniel?! What are you doing here?" I asked squinting my eyes.

 "Ciara...I knew it was you I saw. Well hey!" He told me.

 "Again, what are you doing here! And why are you on top of Kiara? Get off of her!" I said, walking towards them.

 "Girl, leave! This isn't your girlfriend." He replied.

 "But, I know she ain't your girlfriend."

 Kiara got up and just walked out the room, crying. I wonder what happened.

 "Why the hell are you here?"

 "The same reason why your baby is here, I'm here."

 "Your not even supposed to be in our room. Go to your hotel, and back the hell up!" I said. I pushed him out of the room and locked the door. Now where did Kiara go?

(Trey's POV)

 Jacob stormed into the room, a few minutes after me.

 "I can't believe that girl!"

 "I can't believe Kiara would do this to me. Why would she cheat?"

 "Wait, Kiara was cheating on you?" Jacob asked me.

 "Technically, I can't call it cheating because we weren't together..." I said.

 "Me either. But, it felt as if Ciara and I had something."

 "Same here. I actually thought I could end this stupid relationship with Nyla, and start a new one with Kiara."

 "I guess those dreams are over. Did you know Ciara has a child?"

 "Yea- wait what!"

 "She has a child. She never told me. Ariana told me the news."

 "But, how does Ariana know that Ciara has a child?" I asked him, confused.

 "Well, when she came, we went out to go get breakfast..."

.~.Flashback: In The Morning.~.

(Jacob's POV)

"Jacob, I have to use the bathroom." Ariana told me.

 "Go ahead." I said.

 She went to the bathroom. When she came back and sat down, we started kissing. Ciara appeared out of nowhere.

 "So, this is how you show that you like me? By kissing another girl?" I heard somebody say. I stopped kissing Ariana and turned to the person. To my surprise, it was Ciara.

 "Ciara. What are you doing here?" I asked her.

 "I'm here with my family. Who is this girl?" She asked me.

 "My girlfriend...Ariana." I nervously said.

 "Hi!" Ariana said.

Ciara smiled at her. "Hi. I'm Ciara." She said.

 "I'm his girlfriend. He is taken, so stand back." Ariana said, putting an arm over me. "I will. Can I just tell him something?" Ciara asked Ariana.

 "Okay."

 "I hate you for playing with my feelings. You disgust me." Ciara told me. I felt very bad because I did this to Ciara. After, Ariana and I left.

.~.End Of Flashback: Back to Trey's POV.~.

"When we went to our dorm, Ariana had told me that she passed Ciara's table,"

 "What happened?" I asked.

 "She overheard a little girl calling Ciara 'mama' so that led me to the theory of her having a child." Jacob continued.

 "That secret is deep. Did you know that Kiara's ex-boyfriend or boyfriend is here? They can easily get back together, and Kiara would forget about me!"

 "I'm disappointed at both of those girls. Anyways, I'm going to go to sleep. Night." Jacob told me. Jacob went to take a shower, and he went to sleep. I went to take a shower, but after, I stayed awake.

 I stayed awake to think.

 Thinking.

 I was thinking about what was happening when I barged into Kiara's room. I was also thinking about ending my relationship with Nyla...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay! Now I like this chapter, and sorry for not updating for a long time.

4+ votes and 2+ comments for the next chapter ! This wasn't edited because or re-read, because I didn't have time so... Sorry for mistakes!