Chapter 3

So, I'm glad with the feedback I got with my last chapter ! Now like I said , this book is not going to be long . Imma end it like around chapter 20 or something .

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Chapter 3*

(Trey's POV)

I knew that those girls weren't going to drink water. They were trying to figure out about the room. Nobody can know about it. They secret of the room, only lies between me.

 It's been a secret that has been run down in my family I can't tell it. A secret isn't suppose to be let out that easily.

 But the secret and it's clues, lies behind that door. I haven't even gone inside there. Neither has the others. But I still wonder what's in it.

 "I like that girl Ciara. She is so friggin' cute." Jacob said in a dreamy voice.

 "I like Kiara. I've seen her around in school, but it's just that we never acknowledged her." I said.

 Why haven't we talked to them before.

 "Ciara is in my gym class. Never talked to her." Jacob said. "Don't you think it was a little weird that she was near the room when the water fountain was to the other side of the hall?" I said.

 "Yup. You want to invite them to sit with us at lunchtime tomorrow?" Jacob asked me.

 I forgot that Jacob and I weren't single. "Sure. Wait, but we have girlfriends already..." I reminded.

 "Damn. I forgot about Ariana."

 "And I forgot about Nyla. I guess we have to see how it will go tomorrow." I said. "Yeah. I'm going to sleep so I will talk to you in the morning." Jacob said, going to sleep.

 "Me too. Good night."

 I went to sleep thinking about Kiara. I hope I see her tomorrow.

.~.Next Morning.~.

(Kiara POV)

I woke up and ran to the bathroom. I got up too quick and fell to the floor.

 "Ow!"

 Thinking that the loud noise was going to wake up Ciara, it didn't. I looked at Ciara's bed. She wasn't there. I looked at the time. It was 10:28!

 Classes started at 9:00! I quickly ran to the bathroom, took the quickest shower, dressed up, grabbed two granola bars and ran out my room.

 I went to the third class of the day which was math.

 "Glad to see that you joined us today. Now, take a seat." The teacher told me.

 I sat down and did some complex math problems. I loved math. It was challenging and I liked the challenge.

After class finished. I went to my other classes. I was stopped by the principal because I didn't attend two of my classes.

 After all of my classes, it was lunchtime and then I was finished with my school day.

.~.~~.~~~.

.~.Lunchtime.~.

As I walked to the cafeteria, I got a text from Trey.

 (Text Message)

Trey: Sit with us at lunch today ?