Chapter 8

If I skip a little , don't get confused. Just warning.

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Chapter 8*

(Kiara's POV)

The next day, I woke up around 12. Ciara was in her bed, sleeping in a very awkward position.

 Weird, but alright. Today was friday and we had like 6 more weeks until the family week, and the mathathon. Today was the study session.

 I got out of bed quietly, and I decided that I would go to our colleges gymnasium to excersize. "What should I wear?" I asked myself.

I decided to wear my black shorts with my red tank top and my black and red nikes. I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed a water bottle. While getting it, I accidentally dropped a plate from the kitchen, on the floor, and it broke.

Ciara woke up.

 "What a great way to wake up." Ciara said sarcastically. "Sorry. I tried to be quiet. Good morning."

 "Morning. Where you going?" She asked.

 "I was thinking about hitting the gym.Wanna come?"

 "I am getting a little fat. Am I?" She asked back. "I don't know. Again, are you coming?" I asked her again.

 "Alright."

 Ciara got ready in her black tights, yellow tshirt, black elastic head band and her black adidas. She put her hair in a high bun. "Done. We can go." She said. She also got a bottle of water and got our sweat towels and walked to the gym.

 We thought that everyone was asleep right now, but I guess we were wrong. Trey, Jacob, Raquan and Craig were here. Music was blasting through an iPod through a dock, which projected it, near the other exit. They were excersizing, Craig was dancing.

 I whispered to Ciara so the boys wouldn't hear us. "Let's scare them."

 "I was thinking about the same thing." She whispered back.

 "So we are going to sneak from the other door, turn off/unplug their dock, and run back. We going to continue this, and then turn of the lights and they are probably all going to go together and turn it back on because they are scared, and when they come back, we are going to be on the excersizing machines."

 "They are going to be scared. They're are going to wonder how we got there." She whispered back, while chuckling a little.

 "Okay, let's go to the other exit." I told her.

 We walked to the other exit and we started the plan. I opened the door and with my running skills, I ran and unplugged the radio and ran back through the door quickly. Trey didn't see me.

(Trey's POV)

"Who turned off the music?" Raquan asked.

 "I didn't do it. I was excersizing." Jacob said.

 "We all were." Craig said. I went to go and turned back on the music. We all continued excersizing. The music turned back off again.

 "Why does the iPod keep stopping? Nobody is touching it." Craig asked, annoyed. "This crap is bull." I said. I walked over and turned on the music again.

 We continued excersizing. Few minutes later, the music stopped again. "THIS STUPID PIECE OF CRAP NEEDS TO STOP!" A frustrated Jacob yelled.

 "YOU SHOULD RETURN THIS CRAP AND GET A REFUND!" Raquan yelled.