Chapter 9

Hey guys!

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Chapter 9*

(Kiara's POV)

"Let's get in a circle," Talia said to everyone. We formed a circle and sat down.

 "We are playing Truth or Dare, and you can't back down." She said, smirking at us. Aww shoot. Jamal got a bottle from his kitchen and came back. He spinned it in the floor and it landed on Jarelle.

 "Jarelle, truth or dare?" He asked Jarelle. "Dare." He bravely replied back.

"I dare you to go and put whipped cream all over your chest and run down the hall while screaming, HI EVERYONE!"

 "What?! You have to be kidding me!"

 "You can't back down," Jamal said, as he shrugged he shoulder. "Those are the rules."

 "Alright." Jarelle said.

 He grabbed a can of whipped cream, took of his shirt, and put it on his chest and ran out the room, running down the hall screaming.

 People came out in confused faces as they saw Jarelle.

 Jarelle came back to us, out of breath and he was panting. "Never am I going to do that, AGAIN!" We all sat back down, laughing. Jarelle spinned the bottle, and it landed Talia.

 "Truth or dare."

 "Truth." Talia easily said. "Is it the that you made your boyfriend get a tattoo on his chest saying your name?" He asked her.

 "Yeah. But, unfortunately when people ask him where his girlfriend is, he is going to say that they aren't dating anymore because they broke up!" She exclaimed.

 'Ooh's and 'Aah's' went through out the room. We all stayed quiet for a little while.

 "How about I spin the bottle." Talia said, filling in the silence. She spinned the bottle, and it landed on Trey.

 "Truth or dare?" She asked him.

 "Dare."

 "Okay, I dare you to turn off the lights, making it completely dark, and go behind the person you think is cute in here," She said as she batted her eyes. "Only if there is a cute girl in this room."

(Trey's POV)

WHY IS TALIA MAKING ME DO THIS!

 "Can I pass?"

 "Did you hear what the rules said in the beginning?"

 "Okay. Everyone close your eyes." I said. They all closed their eyes, and I ran to go turn off the lights. I decided to stand behind Kiara for a few seconds, then I ran to my spot without making a sound.

 "Done."

 "Who was it?" Talia asked me. "That's for me to know, and you to find out." I told her, winking.

 "Shoot." She said, sucking her teeth. "I'm going to spin." I said. I spinned the bottle and it landed on Kim.

 "Truth or dare?" I asked Kim. She thought for a little while. "Hm... Truth."

 "Great! Is it true that when you get a bad grade, you go crazy on somebody?" I asked her.

 "Yes, because my parents did that to me. They force me to get good grades. Now it's my turn to spin. Kim spinned the bottle. It landed on Kiara. I want to see this!