Chapter 21 (Part Two)

Last chapter... *tear* everything has to come to an end. Its really short, because its a continuation of the other chapter.

R-Rated Material guys. I usually never write this type...and I feel really weird. People might not look at me in the same way anymore...

To the side is my recording. It's really crappy. But I don't care. I used this app on my iPod, but if you wanna listen to it, do whatever you please. I think it over there >>> and also in the external link, you can see pictures of the cast for this story. In a slideshow.

Whatever It Takes is probably gonna have a better one...

Song: Four Letter Word - Diggy.

__________________________________________________________________________

Trey pushed me back on the bed. We started kissing each other passionately.

Our tongues were moving in sync and we were slowly peeling each others clothes off. "Trey." I moaned as Trey kissed my neck.

"Sh." He said to me. He continued kissing my neck, and then he made his way down to my chest.

I still had my bra on. Trey stared at my chest, hungrily.

"Take it off." I told him.

He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. The kiss distracted me as he took off my bra and threw it on the ground.

Now my chest was revealed to the whole world to see. Well...not the whole world, just Trey. Trey broke the kiss, and sat upright on the bed to stare at me.

"Your beautiful." He said to me. I smiled. Trey sucked at my neck and then went down to my chest. He spent some time nibbling down there and the back up to my lips.

We kissed for a while. "Now, time for the good part." Trey said. He kissed me all the way from my forehead to my naval.

I barely had any clothes on, and I was as hot as a sauna. Trey spread my legs apart, and kissed both of my thighs.

I closed my eyes as Trey did all the work. He used two fingers to pull down my underwear. Now everything was showing. It felt so wrong because I was the only on naked.

Trey looked at me. I nodded my head, and he stuck one finger in me. It hurt a little...but then he started sliding his finger in and out of me. I moaned as he did this.

Trey's lips reconnected with my lips as he was still working with my area. His continued kissing me, as he added two more fingers in me.

This feels so dang good. "Trey." I moaned against his lips. We continued kissing each other. He added another finger in me, and this time, he was going in and out much more faster.

I was really enjoying this until he stopped and took off his boxers. Time for the real deal.

"Are you ready?" Trey asked me as he pulled our bodies together.

"Um..." I said.

"Don't tell me your not ready. That's what this whole night was all about!"

"I am. It's just that I'm nervous on how it will feel. Does it hurt?" I asked him.

"You just have to experience it. Again, are you ready?" He asked me.

I took a deep breath in, and nodded my head. They spread my leg more wider and positioned himself in between my legs.

I was hot and eager for him to enter me already, so I groaned.

"What? You can't wait for this?" Trey asked me with a chuckle.

"No! I can't wait. Just put the dang thing inside." I said.

"You know, it's not easy to put all of this," He said, as he pointed to himself. "Inside there." He said as he point to my area.

I blushed a little and then chuckled. "Your crazy."

"Crazy for you, only. So, you ready?" Trey asked me. I nodded. He entered me and I winced in pain.

This crap hurts like hell. "Ow." I said. Trey looked at me in eyes of concern.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded my head. "I'm okay." I said.

He continued going in, and the pain continued. "You know we could stop, if you want me to." He said.

"No. I want to continue. Like you said, this is what this whole night is about."

He smiled. When all of his 'area' was in me, he started sliding in and out of me. The pain went away, and a nice feeling came into me.

It felt so good. It even felt like heaven. "Faster." I moaned. He listened to my plead.

He continued his pace. My eyes rolled behind my head. This was amazing. I felt a type of sensation come into me, and then finally I felt something release in me.

Liquid poured down my legs. Trey leaned down, and dipped his finger in me. So he is back to that again. He started pushing his finger in and out of me, quickly. I release again, and Trey took his finger out of me. The thing that surprised me is that he licked his finger.

"Mmhm." He said. I blushed and and turned away.

"You look and taste delicious." Trey said. I smiled. I got up.

"Where are you going? Treyzilla is not finished with you." Trey said. Who the fudge is 'Treyzilla?'

"What do you-" I was cut of by him jerking me back onto the bed. He spread my legs and entered me quickly, again. What the hell? This boy is freaky.

"You could have warned me, Trey."

"It wasn't me who did that. It was 'Treyzilla' who did." Trey said as he smirked at me. He continued pounding me. It felt amazing and better than before. We both finally released at the same time and fell on the sheets together.

"That was amazing." I said.

"I know right...the best thing I ever had."

"You've done 'it' before?" I asked Trey as I sat upright.

"Yeah...with Nyla...but this is the best and the other times I did, it felt really crappy." He said.

"Oh...I've never done anything with anybody. Too scared." I said.

"Wow. Kiara can I tell you something?" Trey asked me.

"And what is that?"

"Your my four letter word, my three word sentence and the love of my life." I said.

"And what is that three word sentence?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"I love you." He told me.

"Love you too, Trey."

And with that, we fell asleep together on our dirty bed as a happy couple.

After all, my life isn't really that bad.

_________________________________________________________________________

And that's the end of this book. The ending was cute. I loved this book. AH. Okay. I'm sorry but no sequel. Too much work. If y'all wanna epilogue or what happens in the future, I'll make one.

SHOUT OUT TIME!!! (Chosen Out Of Random EXCEPT the first one. :)

Thanks to @Chelseybre for commenting on ALL of my chapters and supporting me throughout errythang. I love you gurrrllll. Me and my sister be talking about how you be commenting on every chapter. LOVE YA!

@Perfectly_UnPerfect Thanks for commenting.

@MindlessNana Love ya, and thanks for commenting.

AND ALL MY FANS & COMMENTERS!!!! xoxo

Much love and stay mindless!!!