Chapter 4

Short chapter :(

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Chapter 4*

(Ciara's POV)

Kiara went out for a walk. I decided to go and see Jacob. I grabbed my phone and walked out the dorm, locking it behind me.

 I went to the room next door, and knocked on the door.

 "Who is it?" Jacob yelled. "Ciara!" I yelled back. "Hold on." Jacob said. I think he was in the bathroom. Oh gosh, what if he opens the door without a shirt on.

 "It's open. Come in." He told me, a few seconds later.

 I entered the dorm. He was shirtless, and water was dripping down his abs. Sweet Jesus. "Hey, Ciara. What's going on? Come sit down." He said, welcoming me in.

 "I just wanted to stop over and say hi. Um...Trey isn't here?" I asked nervously.

 Jacob's face looked sad. Maybe he thought that I was looking for Trey. "Nah. He went to go sign up for that mathathon. How about Kiara?"

 "What a coincidence. She also went to take a walk. Maybe they are together." I said.

 "Oh. I'm not the type of person who is good at math." Jacob stated.

 "Same here. Do you play any sports?"

 "Yeah. I play basketball. So does Craig, Raquan, Trey. That how we keep our body in good shape to attract the ladies. How about you?" He asked me.

 I giggled. "Well, I run track. Kiara does too. I also play soccer." Jacob flashed me his million dollar smile. "I like a sporty girl,"

 I started blushing. Maybe he likes me. "When am I going to see one of your games?" I asked him.

 "I don't know. I'm going to call Craig and Raquan over- If its alright." He told me.

 "I was planning on leaving." I said. I wanted to stay and talk some more, but they probably don't want me over here.

 "You can stay. You can have dinner here with us too. Hopefully, Trey is going to be here with Kiara." Jacob said.

 I wonder what they are doing.

(Trey's POV)

Kiara and I were walking around the college.

 "So, what are your favorite type of music?" I asked her. "I like hip hop and pop, basically anything." She answered.

"Interesting."

 "So...do you have a girlfriend?" She asked.

 I have a girlfriend, but I'm starting to second guess our relationship. I mean, I like Kiara now. "Hello? Am I talking to a human being." She said waving her hands in front of me, trying to get my attention.

I got snapped out of my thoughts.

"Sorry. I was just thinking. How about you show me the type of music that you like?"

"What about my quest-nevermind. I have my iPod. Take an earphone." She said, handing me an earphone.

I grabbed an earphone and put it in my ear. The song "Shawty Like Mine" by Bow Wow ft. Chris Brown blasted through the earphone.

 This was my jam, well long time ago. I knew the lyrics. I sang along with the music.

Song (Chorus)