Chapter 12

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, as much as I do!

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Chapter 12*

"Trey...who is this girl." I asked, as I slowly walked in the room. Trey stopped kissing the girl, and quickly got off of her.

 "Kiara...What are you doing here?" He asked me nervously.

 "Who is this bitch?!" I angrily exclaimed. I was furious.

 "I'm his girlfriend. Who are you?" The girl said for herself. She turned to Trey. "Trey, are you cheating on me?" She asked him.

 "Cheating? No. Why would I cheat on my girl?"

 His girl? I thought he was single. "I didn't know you had a girlfriend..." I said, shaking my head. He never told me that he had a girlfriend.

 Tears were slowly coming down my face.

"I forgot to tell you that I have a girlfriend. I'm sorry."

 "Sorry? Your just another Daniel. I can't take anymore apologies. You led me on to think that you liked me."

 "I'm so sorry. I hope we can still be friends."

 "Friends? Do you think I can be friends with you? I thought we actually had something."

 "I can't have anything with you because I have a girlfriend." He told me, shrugging.

 "Why are you still here? Just leave! He doesn't want you. He already has me." His girlfriend said, annoyed by my presence.

 "I'm going to leave. But if you really enjoyed breaking my heart Trey, you did very well. Good job." I said, wiping the tears from my eyes.

 I left the room. Of course Trey would have a girlfriend. Of course he would, he is popular and hot. How stupid was I to believe that Trey, a cute, friendly and social boy would want to have a relationship with me?

 What type of boy would even like me?

 I went back to my dorm, slamming the door behind me, crying.

(Trey's POV)

I really messed up. I should have told her that I had a girlfriend. Everything would have been better.

 "She can't have you. You don't have any feelings for her, right?" Nyla asked me. I was so deep in thought, that I couldn't even focus on what she was saying.

 "Right Trey?"

 "What? Oh, yeah no feelings."

 "Good, now let's go back to what we were doing."

 We continued to make out. I was thinking of Kiara. I would go visit her later on. I hope she doesn't hate me.

(Ciara's POV)

I was at Waffle House with my family.

 "I'm so happy that I see you, momma! I missed you so much." Raine told me.

 "I missed you too."

 "She has been cryin' her head off! It was so tiring." Mom said, as she ate a piece of the pancakes she was eating. "Is that true? You have to be a big girl!" I told Raine.

 "Okay momma. I will act like a big girl."

 A girl walked past us. She caught my eyes- and not in "that" way, but she was pretty. My eyes followed where she was going.

 She sat at this table. I looked at the table and saw that Jacob was sitting there. They must be related or something. Maybe she is his sister.

 "How is school?" My mom asked me.