Chapter 15

Enjoy this chapter ! Vote, comment, and FAN!

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Chapter 15*

(Trey POV)

In two days is our mathathon. I have been studying, but my mind hasn't been very clear. I have been thinking about Kiara.

 "I still can't believe Craig." Jacob said, pacing around the room. Jacob also hasn't been talking to Ciara or Craig.

 "You can't let anger eat you up, Jacob." I said.

 "You should take your own advice. Your mad at Kiara, when you did the same thing."

 "That is different, man. It's not-"

 "The same thing? I think it's the same." He said, running his hands through his afro. Maybe it is.

 "Your right. I should go apologize to Kiara. We can't be angry at each other for so long." I said.

 "Yes. Yes you should."

 "Stop trying to act like your a good guy now. I think someone here has a problem with Ciara."

 "I don't...well... alright, I do have a problem. But, what am I supposed to do. Let me tell you the story, Ciara told me that she liked me, and I told her my feelings. The next thing I know, she is kissing my best friend." He explained to me.

 "Maybe it was an accident. You know, some things were never mean't to happen." I said. "I should apologize to Ciara. I really don't know the whole story." Jacob said.

"And I should apologize to Kiara. We should go to their dorm, and apologize." I said.

"I change my mind. I'm not ready to apologize,"

 "What do you mean 'I'm not ready'? You-"

This stubborn boy. "I mean, I'm not ready to apologize to Craig." He said, cutting me off. "That's your problem. I'm going for a walk." I told him.

 I got up from my bed and grabbed my shirt. I was wearing my red basket ball shorts.

 "Peace out."

 "Bye."

 I walked out of the dorm. My phone was in my hand. I started down the hall, and lead myself outside of the dorm area. My friend, Jarrett, who was also my study buddy, accidentally bumped into me.

 "Yo, homeboy watch were your going." He told me. He playfully punched me.

 "Nah man, I'm clumsy and I will stay clumsy." I said, joking around with him. I walked away, and continued my walk.

 While walking by a snack stand, I grabbed bought 2 chocolate chip cookies. Back to my walk. I walked by the fountain, while eating my cookie.

 As I walked by, I saw two figures, kissing, and making out. I decided to go see who they were, and no, not in "that" way. I'm not that nasty.

 I walked towards them. As I got closer, the girls face and hair looked familiar. It looked like Nyla... I decided to walk in further to see who get a better view of who they were. Once I got close enough, I saw that it was...

 Nyla and that boy that I caught Kiara kissing! I speed walked over and stood directly in front of them. I just stood there. Nyla stopped kissing and looked up.

 Nyla had a surprised look on her face. "Trey!" She exclaimed. She quickly got off of the boy, and brushed herself off.

 "Yes, Nyla? What is this?" I questioned her.

 "It's not what you--"

 "Yes it is!" I yelled, "DO YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?"

 I was hurt and angry. "Hey bro, I'm Daniel. Don't scream at NyNy like that." The boy, I assume was Daniel said.

 "I'm not your "bro" and you shouldn't be the one telling me what to do! I just found out that my girl is cheating on me, with you! And aren't you cheating on YOUR girlfriend?"

 His eyes widened. "I don't have a girlfriend." He simply stated.

 "You big liar! I caught you with Kiara! You guys were kissing and all!"

 "Please, I don't like her. Can't a guy have some fun in the moment? And she is my EX girlfriend." He said, chuckling a bit.

 I was surprised when he said that. I turned to Nyla.

 "Nyla, Nyla, Nyla." I said, as I walked around her in a circle, then I stopped directly in front of her. "I though you were my girlfriend. The girlfriend who I trusted for months. Even since highschool, I loved you. Now to see what was going on, I hate you!"

 I punched Daniel in the face, and walked away. I also heard Nyla yelling at Daniel. The fool deserved it.  Now it's time to go see Kiara.

 I walked back into the dorm area, and entered my dorm. Raquan was in here with Jacob, watching T.V.

 "You made up with Craig yet?"

 "That's what I'm trying to make him do."

 "I'm going to, but not yet!"

 "Okay. Anyways, I dumped Nyla." I said to everyone.

 Raquan's facial expression was surprised, while Jacob just continued to watch T.V. "What?! You both have been going out for sometime, now you guys break up?" Raquan said.

 "Yes. She was cheating on me, so we are over."

 "I knew this was going to happen anyways." Jacob cooly said.

 He laid back on the couch. "Are we still going over to the girls dorms?" I asked him.

 "Yep."

At least I got one big boulder off my shoulder, which was Nyla.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I know this wasn't as long, but I hope you guys like the chapter!

Finally Trey broke up with Nyla! Go get your girl!

5+ votes and 2+ comments! Oh and fan me! I'm almost up to 300 fans!!!!!!!!!!!!! If your reading this book and your not a fan, go click that fan button on my profile!