Chapter 13

Hey guys IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE END OF CHAPTER !

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Chapter 13*

(Ciara's POV)

While walking with Raine, I saw a boy walking. He looked like Kiara's ex, but I'm not sure. Why would he even be here? They broke up.

 "Daniel?" I said, under my breath.

 The boy just stared at me, winked, and then he walked away. Weird...

(Kiara's POV)

I was angry. Wait, I was more than angry. I was FURIOUS. How can Trey do that to me?

 I thought he was single. I thought that we actually had something.

 There was a knock on the door. I got up from my bed, wiping my eyes and I ran my hands through my hair and clothes, fixing myself.

 I unlocked the door and Ciara with a cute little girl was at the door.

 "Hey Keke." Ciara said.

 "Hey, Ciara. Raine!" I exclaimed. "Mommy, who is this?" Raine asked Ciara, pointing at me.

 "This is your aunt Kiara. She is my bestfriend/sister." Ciara explained.

 "Okay. Hi Auntie Kiara." Raine said, smiling widely at me.

 "Hi, Raine."

 Ciara sounded pretty sad. Her face was kind of red. "Ciara, what is wrong?" I asked her.

 "Hold on. Raine, how about you go watch t.v, while me and your aunt talk?" Ciara told Raine. "Okay!" Raine replied, running to the couch.

 Ciara went to go put Yo Gabba Gabba on for Raine. She came back and we went to go sit on the bed.

 "Back to what we were saying." I said.

 "So, my mom, Raine as I were at Waffle House eating breakfast, and a girl walked by my table. She caught my interest-- and no, not in that way, so I followed her, with my eyes, to where she was going. I saw that she sat down at a table with Jacob in it," She continued, "They started kissing, and oh, was I angry! I walked over to them, and Jacob told me that she was her girlfriend."

 "Oh gosh, Ciara...I'm sorry. That happened to me too." I said, giving Ciara a hug.

 "Trey has a girlfriend? What about that kiss you and him shared?" Ciara asked me.

 "It was all nothing. He has a girlfriend name Nyla." I told Ciara.

 "And Jacob's girlfriends name is Ariana. She is pretty, so of course he is going to want her."

 "I'm just so angry. They tricked us. They played with our feelings."

 "They could have told us that they had girlfriends, before starting this close relationship with us."

 "I just feel so used. Trey is just another Daniel. I'm an idiot." I said.

 "Now I remember, is Daniel here?"

 Should I tell her? "Um... Yeah, my mom brought him here." I said.

 "What! Doesn't your mom know that he is your ex?"

 "She thinks that we are together still. I tried telling her! But she won't even bother listen." 

"This is going to be crazy."